MSN Zone Frieds LIST Disapper

Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 23, 2004 3:17:27 PM

My MSN ZONE Friends List DISAPPEAR ,any solution TY
joseph8787@hotmail.com
Anonymous
October 23, 2004 10:08:31 PM

joseph wrote:

> My MSN ZONE Friends List DISAPPEAR ,any solution TY
> joseph8787@hotmail.com

Open ZFriends, (blue icon), double-click the Friends "folder" to expand
it.

Your friends listing is stored in Friends.txt. That file is stored in
the Zone's \Favorites folder in a subfolder with your Zone nick.

If you deleted the Zone software without first backing up this file,
hopefully you deleted to the Recycle Bin.

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support