MSN Zone Frieds LIST Disapper

My MSN ZONE Friends List DISAPPEAR ,any solution TY
joseph8787@hotmail.com
1 answer Last reply
More about zone frieds list disapper
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    joseph wrote:

    > My MSN ZONE Friends List DISAPPEAR ,any solution TY
    > joseph8787@hotmail.com

    Open ZFriends, (blue icon), double-click the Friends "folder" to expand
    it.

    Your friends listing is stored in Friends.txt. That file is stored in
    the Zone's \Favorites folder in a subfolder with your Zone nick.

    If you deleted the Zone software without first backing up this file,
    hopefully you deleted to the Recycle Bin.

    --

    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

MSN Games Microsoft Video Games