Replacing Motherboard on Dell 4300

Does someone have specific and detailed instructions for replacing a
Dimension 4300 Motherboard. I have a Dell replacement board that I'd
like to install; but it did not come with any installation
instructions.

I hate to sound so dense on this; but I've never replaced a board on a
DELL and I don't want to screw it up.

support.dell.com, enter service tag number, choose documentation and
download the service manual.

"John Fair" <johnfair@jfsi.com> wrote in message
> Does someone have specific and detailed instructions for replacing a
> Dimension 4300 Motherboard. I have a Dell replacement board that I'd
> like to install; but it did not come with any installation
> instructions.
>
> I hate to sound so dense on this; but I've never replaced a board on a
> DELL and I don't want to screw it up.

> "John Fair" <johnfair@jfsi.com> wrote in message
>> Does someone have specific and detailed instructions for replacing a
>> Dimension 4300 Motherboard. I have a Dell replacement board that I'd
>> like to install; but it did not come with any installation
>> instructions.
>>
>> I hate to sound so dense on this; but I've never replaced a board on a
>> DELL and I don't want to screw it up.

John,

Additionally, if you have problems with the mb install, shoot me an e-mail.
I can probably help reduce your install time significantly. That board
replacement is pretty straightforward.

Stew

( stew1960ATbellsouthDOTnet )

TRENDING THREADS