TZ Gumball lighting kit?

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Is there a kit available that 1) does not require soldering and 2) does not
require filing down an original part of the game?

www.pingizmos.com does not require soldering and looks great. If you
are really concerned about filing a plastic then there is a place that
sells filed pieces.

note: even after you file it you can't see it and it doesn't affect
gameplay

Ron Chan has the pingizmos lighting kit WITH the filed plastic for sale.
He replaced it with Martin Reynolds kit so this one hasn't even been
used. email him at ronchan at juno dot com and I'm sure he'll give you a
great price :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!