Williams Pinball Production runs

Hello. Does anyone know where I can find a list of all Williams
Pinball machines and there production runs? Thanks!

The most comprehensive listing might be to buy one of the price guides,
I have the Mr Pinball 2005 version available for $18 plus shipping. Keep
in mind that most production run quantities were never disclosed for
competitive reasons, and as such some numbers are just estimates.

The price guide may have stuff you don't need, but it may be the easiest
way to answer both these questions.

Dave

--

Dave Mercer
For Amusement Only

http://www.ipdb.org/ is a start.

<Mnennig@marcomadvertising.com> wrote in message
> Hello. Does anyone know where I can find a list of all Williams
> Pinball machines and there production runs? Thanks!

Dave, didn't someone "quietly" release that info for the WPC-era games a year
or so back? I seem to recall some thread to the effect that the info was
showing up on the IPDB.

Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic

In article <4321F52F.1A4F4B44@foramusementonly.to>, For Amusement Only
<fao@foramusementonly.to> wrote:
>The most comprehensive listing might be to buy one of the price guides,
>I have the Mr Pinball 2005 version available for $18 plus shipping. Keep
>in mind that most production run quantities were never disclosed for
>competitive reasons, and as such some numbers are just estimates.
>
>The price guide may have stuff you don't need, but it may be the easiest
>way to answer both these questions.
>
>Dave

Tony I don't have any personal knowledge of that happening, although I
can't rule it out.

--

Dave Mercer
For Amusement Only
943 Butte Pass Dr
Fort Collins, CO 80526
970-282-8282
970-223-2372 fax
Paypal payments can be made to
paypal@foramusementonly.to
Please visit our website for your pinball needs
http://www.foramusementonly.to

In news:<9AmUe.3904$lR2.3325@fe11.lga>, Pokepin <pokeweb@familyport.com>
says...
> <Mnennig@marcomadvertising.com> wrote in message
> > Hello. Does anyone know where I can find a list of all Williams
> > Pinball machines and there production runs? Thanks!
> http://www.ipdb.org/ is a start.

More specifically:

http://tinyurl.com/9ymt9
This will give you a list of all Williams' games ordered by release
date. The "Prod." column is the number of games produced as known by the
IPDB. (517 games)

http://tinyurl.com/9g9aq
This will give you the same list, but showing only the games listed with
a production run more than zero. (244 games)

/Kristoffer

--
This cookie has a scrap of paper inside. It reads:
Gurl fnl gung ol yvfgravat pnershyyl, lbh pna urne n frperg qbbe!