Sign in with
Your question

Wow!! Later this year, it is going to be HOT!!!

Last response: in CPUs
January 18, 2005 4:42:30 PM

<A HREF="http://www.tomshardware.com/hardnews/20050117_225242.ht..." target="_new">Tom's hardware article on Intel dual core CPU</A>

Well, I guess that we should wait and see!!!

-Always put the blame on you first, then on the hardware !!!

More about : wow year hot

a b à CPUs
January 20, 2005 12:47:55 AM

I can weld 1/4 inch steel with 70 amps! Wait? Intel would like that, wouldn't they?

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
January 20, 2005 12:53:22 AM

sure! and I guess that the will put a trademark on that..so get it patented..you'll be rich !

Related resources
January 20, 2005 3:44:09 AM

I can see the case mods now......

PC in a Webber Kettle is coming, I know it!

hehehehe

<font color=green>AMD 64 3700+
ASUS K8N-E Deluxe
CORSAIR XMS (1gb) PC-3200
Gigabyte GF 6800gt 256mb
Audigy 2 ZS
2_36.7gb Raptors/Raid 0
Tt 480 watt PSU</font color=green>
January 20, 2005 4:21:30 AM

Sure, they are talking tdp of 130, but what does that mean? If those suckers have 1 to 2 megs of cache, and 2 full sized cores, the heat per sqare inch will be less than scottie, while the # of square inches is doubled. Since rumour has it that intel will be using 2 distinct cores, just on one pga, those things could even have a gap between them.
Oh sht, have I put on Eden's rosie colored glasses?
a b à CPUs
January 20, 2005 10:34:51 AM

could I borrow those???

I aint signing nothing!!!
January 20, 2005 12:12:57 PM

Doesnt the iMac already looks like a kettle??? that ould be a good starting point!

January 20, 2005 1:26:37 PM

We already have a global warming problem... we all know this is just going to accellerate the problem. I think Greenpeace should start knocking on Intel's door.
a b à CPUs
January 20, 2005 10:27:31 PM

I always wondered why direct heat was never considered part of the equation in global warming. After all, if you burn fuel to heat your house, not only are you creating CO2, a greenhouse gas, but you also have heat leaking out of your house! Same goes with cars and even electrical devices! Most of our power comes from coal!

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
January 20, 2005 11:14:13 PM

Normal heat losses from the atmosphere are easily able to take care of thr relatively small amounts of heat we put out. Warming only becomes a problem when clouds etc form an insulating barrier to heat loses, while incoming heat from the sun is increased by the loss of the uv shielding afforded by the ozone layer.
January 21, 2005 12:28:00 AM

Herm I think you grossly underestimate the heat production that the human race is spitting out.

Xeon

<font color=red>Post created with being a dickhead in mind.</font color=red>
<font color=white>For all emotional and slanderous statements contact THG for all law suits.</font color=white>
January 21, 2005 12:37:14 AM

Let me think about that. Hmm solar heat output per cm* area of the planet... no
a b à CPUs
January 21, 2005 12:49:24 AM

I think he's right! Think about this: If 90% of the heat we put out is lost per day and 10% remains effective, that could be enough to raise global temperatures, even if it's only 1 millionth of a degree. Remember that EVERYTHING has an effect on the system. I've even seen references to urban hotspots having an effect on the climate of the surrounding area.

January 21, 2005 1:17:05 AM

The butterfly effect...More heat we loss, then hotter the air become, then harder it is to loose heat, then hotter we become, then more heat we produce, then more heat we loss...

no hope... we wont get throught life alive

January 21, 2005 3:07:29 AM

endyen is correct though. Green house effect happens when the clouds or dust particles in the air form an insulative layer that doesn't allow the heat from the planet to escape. The Sun's rays however can still penetrate the atmosphere from outside and cause even more warming. thats why they call it the "greenhouse effect". Heat comes in but can't get back out. In a properly working atmosphere the heat dissipates naturally with no worries of global warming. The biggest problem we face is the depletion of the Ozone. The Ozone would generally block out the most harmful effects from the Sun's rays. So if we get particles or serious cloud cover and no Ozone we could be in trouble. When a Meteor hit's the earth we get a greenhouse effect because of the massive dust cloud that is kicked up from the impact. Not much would survive this if the dust cloud were dense enough.

Anyways, it's not as if this hasn't happened before right? Mother Earth has a way of purifying herself every couple million years or so. Sooner or later it will happen again but I doubt seriously if it will happen in our lifetime. So in conclusion let's keep lighting it up with faster and faster CPU's!!! :wink:

ASUS K8N-E Deluxe
Gigabyte GF 6800gt 256mb
Audigy 2 ZS
2_36.7gb Raptors/Raid 0
January 21, 2005 3:15:16 AM

It is a question of balance. The heat of the earth tries to balance with the cold of space each night. The higher the temperature, the faster heat is bled off. It is only when something interfears with the bleedoff, that the mean temp is raised.
That's why the big stink about greenhouse gases. they tend to inhibit heat losses, while allowing solar heat in.
January 21, 2005 3:16:39 AM

Yeah, what he said! :wink:

Actually the greenhouse effect is a good thing. It's what allows life to happen here. But if that heat retaining qulaity of our atmosphere stiffens because of particles and such, our melons will bake rather quickly. Tis a delicate balance it is. The distance from the sun really doesn't matter as much as what types of gases and how much of them that comprise our atmosphere.

And your right endy, balance is a great thing. :smile:

ASUS K8N-E Deluxe
Gigabyte GF 6800gt 256mb
Audigy 2 ZS
2_36.7gb Raptors/Raid 0
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Lazerous on 01/21/05 00:22 AM.</EM></FONT></P>
January 21, 2005 3:20:24 AM

Yah like you said. I like the way you said it better. It didn't sound like you were talking down to anyone. Just clear simple, and straight forward. Nice.
January 21, 2005 3:53:00 AM

What is this? Its a conspiracy isnt it. All of you are really a bunch of Albert Einsteins :smile: For a newbie that didnt know any better, this sort of post would really screw with their mind, especially if they had spent any time in the OTHER. This is like a DR. Jeckel and MR. Hyde movie :eek: 

BTW, I had red beans and rice for dinner! The after effects of food such as this is what is causing the Ozone to deplete :tongue:
January 21, 2005 4:04:03 AM

Maybe some Fava beans and a nice Chianti to go with the precious dinner? *smirks*

ASUS K8N-E Deluxe
Gigabyte GF 6800gt 256mb
Audigy 2 ZS
2_36.7gb Raptors/Raid 0
January 21, 2005 4:04:16 AM

"All of you are really a bunch of Albert Einsteins"

humm much more like notradamus...Try to predict the end the days due to global warming..

"The big heater just get new product, the world would fry. Peoples by every way, drying up the earth with their liquid cooling for their computer.heat goes up, water goes low, you were dust..and dust you'll become again.."

Patstadamus, chapter 5, verse 34

Anyway..here, were I live, tonight, it is near -30 celcius (-22F) so I dont mind about a little global warming...

January 21, 2005 4:10:17 AM

Man that is cold! Where do you live?
January 21, 2005 4:12:00 AM

Quote:
Patstadamus, chapter 5, verse 34

:lol:  hehehehe

*asks patstadamus if perhaps the opposite may come true. Perhaps instead of everyone baking in the heat of our own iniquity, chillin' in the winter of our discontent? Another ice age looming on the horizon for man perhaps? Or will we experience another melt of the caps and plunge into the water world scenario?

*needs advil now.... :eek: 

ASUS K8N-E Deluxe
Gigabyte GF 6800gt 256mb
Audigy 2 ZS
2_36.7gb Raptors/Raid 0
January 21, 2005 4:14:32 AM

In quebec, canada in a small town near trois-rivieres...

Right now, it is -25...they forecast -29 for the night... ans -20 for tomorrow...

January 21, 2005 4:16:13 AM

Thats cold enough to make your hecker freeze pard :eek: 
January 21, 2005 4:18:01 AM

I live in Minnesota. Last week we had that weather here. it was -15f to -20f at night and didn't get above -5f daytime. fun stuff but now it has mellowed out here and we have some balmy +20f days once again. :smile:

ASUS K8N-E Deluxe
Gigabyte GF 6800gt 256mb
Audigy 2 ZS
2_36.7gb Raptors/Raid 0
a b à CPUs
January 21, 2005 4:42:28 AM

My whole point was that global warming can't be confined simply to the greenhouse effect.

Imagine of the whole world was covered in trees. Now imagine there was a global forest fire. Considering the fact that you don't get the greenhouse effect overnight, you'd have global warming without the greenhouse effect. Of course all that heat would leave the atmosphere as soon as the fire was out, but as long as the fire was going, it would be adding heat to the environment. Heat in addition to solar heat.

January 21, 2005 7:14:16 AM

The whole forest would have to go up in one day (no nighttime) for the fire to have any effect, compared to what would happen because of the smoke cloud. The smoke would linger for days, preventing heat loss, but allowing uv heat in. The heat would cause massive evaporation, causing more clouds, allowing more heat to build.
Of course, once the ensuing ice age ended, the forest would have a great environment to replenish itself.
January 21, 2005 9:57:46 AM

Holy crap... you guys talked along time about this... all I did was make a joke, and it wasn't even a good joke.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Starfishy on 01/21/05 06:58 AM.</EM></FONT></P>
January 21, 2005 12:16:38 PM

Well I will trust the professor at the U of A over your limited view on this topic. We create more energy that you realize obviously. Radiation, white light, radio communications, microwave communications, just to name a few off.

We are a destructive race when you account deforestation, combustion engines, power production you will see the planets balancing ability is being crippled by our own efforts to survive.

Xeon

<font color=white>For all emotional and slanderous statements contact THG for all law suits.</font color=white>
January 21, 2005 12:55:32 PM

I think we are vastly overstating humanity's impact on global climate here. If you consider the scale of history according to the theory of evolution,, and the earth has been evolving for 6 billion years, while we have been evolving for only 60 million years, our entire existence is only 1%. If you pictured a runningback going from end zone to end zone in a football game, he wouldn't get to us until the 99-yard line. Now consider that industrial machinery, electronics and technology have only been present for 200 years! In that scenario, the runningback wouldn't get to humanity's impact on global climate until 99.985-yard line! I do not believe that we can honestly say that we have significantly impacted global climate in 200 years (.00000033% of history). I have seen some studies that say that one volcano erupting one time realeses more greenhouse-effecting gases and dust than all of humanity's influences combined. I think we should not be as full of hubris as some in this forum seem to be.
January 21, 2005 1:31:34 PM

Here, here prolfe!!!

Some people just seem to take a defetest attitude or one of "green" something or other. In truth we do need to start watching our resourse consumption and what impact it has on the environment in regards to burning fossil feuls. We also need to start paying attention to what impact on the environment deforestation has but I doubt that the earth will change so abruptly as to wipe out life as we know it in a short term scenario. Natural occurances have done far greater damage than man could ever do so I would be more worried about a large meteor or comet hitting the earth. That would kill us all in short order as it done to the earth in the past.

Then life finds a way to spring up once again. Survival of the fittest and all that. It makes for a better world. It's like competition in business. It's good for the economy! hehehe :wink:

OH, and ask yourself what kind of person you are everybody. Were you one of the people who got so paranoid about Y2K that you went out and purchased a brand new generator, only to sell it in february 2000? Did you worry so much about dying of thirst that you had 500 gallons of fresh water stockpiled in every type of container imaginable? Each time there is a war do you feel that this could be the apocolypse?

Attitudes like this are what cuase Panic and Chaos in society and should be ignored. Now for some famous quotes:
Quote:
If you are not living on the edge, you take up too much room.
<i><font color=red>Native American saying</font color=red></i>

Quote:
To him who is in fear everything rustles.
<i><font color=red>Sophocles</font color=red></i>

Quote:
If you are
not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
<i><font color=red>Anonymous</font color=red></i>

Quote:
What the caterpillar calls the end of the world the master calls a butterfly.
<i><font color=red>Richard Bach</font color=red></i>

...and one of my favorites.
Quote:
You live, you die, they throw dirt in your face, the worms eat you.
Be glad it happens in that order.
<i><font color=red>David Gerrold</font color=red></i>

ASUS K8N-E Deluxe
Gigabyte GF 6800gt 256mb
Audigy 2 ZS
2_36.7gb Raptors/Raid 0
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Lazerous on 01/21/05 11:03 AM.</EM></FONT></P>
January 21, 2005 3:04:03 PM

Call me when it hits -39C. (-51C with the windchill).

:tongue:

<font color=red> If you design software that is fool-proof, only a fool will want to use it. </font color=red>
January 21, 2005 11:01:53 PM

We move 8 times more earth than the entire global system moves, we product in the range of 800 times more CO2 than the global system does as well. We are burning out the planet simple as that on average year we produce enough energy to stop almost 2 ice ages in their tracks.

You might not want to look at it as it is but humans have systematically changed the planet over the last 200 years that would normally have taken an ice age or roughly 40000 years.

The planet is being raped and we are the cause wishful thinking would be to say well kill our selves off from a war, realistically 100-150 years the real problems will begin. No ice caps in Europe Africa and North America by 2080 and rest assure their will be severe ramifications for the human race species.

Xeon

January 21, 2005 11:16:44 PM

I may find fault with the how, but as far as the net result goes, I would have to be some kind of fool not to agree.
January 22, 2005 12:06:32 AM

Interesting discussion, however, the heat we generate by heating our houses doesn’t have a direct impact on global warming at all.

Firstly, the problem of global warming is not related with heating up but more with cooling down.

Sun heats the earth mostly with visible light and earth radiates in mostly infra-red to cool down (remember, the space – vacuum – surrounding the earth is cooler than the Earth and like when you mix hot water with cold water where after a while, the temperature becomes the same, the heat absorbed by the earth is used to warm up the surrounding space).

If the heat is able to leave the Earth of course.

The greenhouse gasses block the IR radiation. As a result, the Earth cannot radiate into space but radiates back to itself in the form of IR which causes global warming.

Secondly, the amount of heat energy we produce by burning fossile fuel (oil, gas, coal, etc.) is insignificant compared to heat that we receive from the Sun. If the Earth can radiate back the energy that comes from the Sun, getting rid of the incremental heat we produce by burning coal won’t be an issue.

And thirdly, the amount of energy that contributes to the global warming is not the portion of heat that our houses leak but the entire amount of energy that we use for heating. Back to the good old entropy concept, heat will ALWAYS warm up a cooler object, be it the air, or the walls or the foundation of the house. i.e. all of the heat will leak. Always.
January 22, 2005 1:03:20 AM

Hmmmm..... 2080 the world ends? I sure am glad I wont be here to see it. Think about all the skin blistering going on! I cannot even imagine to Sun block people will have to be using just to prevent instantaneous skin cancer. Perhaps people will move underground for a spell and during that time the earth will heal itself. Don't forget the earth has healed itself from dangerous greenhouse effects at other times, how many we can't say for sure. Somehow life continued.

You can preach doom and despair all you want and what good will that do? You may even be able to save (a) tree or maybe a few of them but in the grand scheme of things, we as individuals are really a miniscule part of the equation.Perhaps there is something else that awaits man in the not so distant future. Perhaps Man's destiny is not tied strictly to the earth. Perhaps the earth was just the humble spawning grounds for a being which *currently only uses 10% of it's brain. Just maybe Man will transcend all the earthly things and evolve into something much more than we are currently able to comprehend.

Whatever happens, know that we are not the maker of the master plan. I believe that things are unfolding as they should and that there is a brighter future for man eventually. Of course there will be pessimists who will preach doom and despair and try to bring down the morale of mankind and give him cause for grief and loss of hope. This has been going on for many a millenia and it's not going to stop any time soon I'm sure.
You gotta ask yourself a question...
Quote:
Are you a MexiCan or a MexiCan't?
<i>Once upon a time in Mexico</i>

I prefer to be Optimistic! :wink:

ASUS K8N-E Deluxe
Gigabyte GF 6800gt 256mb
Audigy 2 ZS
2_36.7gb Raptors/Raid 0
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by lazerous on 01/21/05 10:06 PM.</EM></FONT></P>
January 22, 2005 1:50:10 AM

Quote:
Hmmmm..... 2080 the world ends?

Did I say that tard?

For that matter I only stated our energy output and mass removal nothing to do with the end of the world, I also stated nothing about doom, I said the problems will begin nothing more and nothing less you read as well as the tard P4Man.

Quote:
Whatever happens, know that we are not the maker of the master plan. I believe that things are unfolding as they should and that there is a brighter future for man eventually. Of course there will be pessimists who will preach doom and despair and try to bring down the morale of mankind and give him cause for grief and loss of hope. This has been going on for many a millenia and it's not going to stop any time soon I'm sure.

What master plan, your Christian or something if so keep your prophecies to yourself I for one do not want or have any interest in hearing them? As for pessimists I also don’t know what you are getting at the facts are right in front of us, if you have the ability to read and comprehend there is probability you will understand the scope and the peril the human race has safely gotten it self into. I never said we wouldn’t walk away from the deal, just won’t be all of us.

Oh so for the last millennia we have been running coke burners that’s how they made the bible then, need lights to write a book wow how could I have been so short sighted *rolls eyes* tard.

Xeon

January 22, 2005 2:06:35 AM

Quote:
<b>Of course there will be pessimists who will preach doom and despair and try to bring down the morale of mankind and give him cause for grief and loss of hope. This has been going on for many a millenia and it's not going to stop any time soon I'm sure.</b><i>Oh so for the last millennia we have been running coke burners that’s how they made the bible then, need lights to write a book wow how could I have been so short sighted *rolls eyes* tard.</i>

tard? ROFL! :lol:  what grade did you say you were in? hehehehe.
...and yes you are short-sighted. lol.If you actually knew about reading the "context" of a sentence you would have read that it was talking about pessimists. In other words, YOU!. LOL.
Wether a person be a Christian or an Athiest doesn't really matter. Pessimism is a desease and optimism is the cure. There are optimistic Athiests as are there pessimistic Christians so you your stand on religion is really pointless, as is most of drivvel that spews from your rather uneducated mouth. Perhaps another year or two as a sophmore should do it for you. Tard? rofl. BTW that is really excellent use sarcasm but your grasp of the english language is what really impresses me. Not to mention your calm and collected approach to life and your ability get your point across without losing your self control. Good Job Xeon! :wink:

The bottom line is this. In 100 years, how many of us will be here to experience it? good or bad, how will that impact your life?

BTW. Nobody gets out of life alive. :wink:

ASUS K8N-E Deluxe
Gigabyte GF 6800gt 256mb
Audigy 2 ZS
2_36.7gb Raptors/Raid 0
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by lazerous on 01/21/05 11:08 PM.</EM></FONT></P>
January 22, 2005 4:08:43 AM

Getting back to the original poster, while the surface area of the cpu and heatspreader may be large, thus giving a mercifully lower watts/cm squared, it still doesnt help any with other issues.

The heatsinks are still going to be approx the same size (allthough probably a size larger again), and once out the cpu you have to cool the poor computer case then the room!

My old tbredA overclocked to max made the small study terribly hot, and it was only doing around 85W at full bore.

<b>For those who are wondering, I am NOT anti-religion. It is just that most religions have more plot holes than your typical Arnold Schwarzenegger movie.
Regards,
Mr no integrity coward.</b>
January 22, 2005 5:54:58 AM

You seem like a nice person, so I hope that I dont hurt your feelings.
It is good to be optimistic, but it does have it's limits. Blind optimism is not a good thing. A true optimist sees a bad situation for what it is, and believes things can be made right.
A blind optimist believes everything will always turn out well.
We as a species have made some mistakes. Some of those may come back to haunt us, if we do not keep our eyes open.
I think that greenhouse gases could be our largest mistake. If we do nothing, they could do great harm, not just to humanity, but to most living species on the planet. I may not be around to see the result, but my children may. I do not want to leave them or future generations that type of legacy.
January 22, 2005 12:02:01 PM

Xeon all your predictions and statistics are based on assumptions. For example, you say that in ONE year we produce enought energy to stop almost 2 ice ages, when the fact of the matter is, we have never ever seen or experienced ice ages, so we really don't know how much energy would be needed. Regarding earth moving, I don't care how much earth we move, but are you sure you counted all the dirt and sand dug up by Meerkats, who dig every waking moment of their lives to find bugs? My point again is that I don't think you (not you personally, but a person) can accurately make these claims. Regarding CO2, I feel incredibly confident that whatever CO2 we produce, our ocean's plankton is more than adequate to turn it into O2. In fact, I could argue that our CO2 production is GOOD for the environment because it provides plenty of CO2 gas for plants to breathe.

"The planet is being raped and we are the cause wishful thinking would be to say well kill our selves off from a war, realistically 100-150 years the real problems will begin."
You know Xeon, it occurs to me that you could do all the seals a favor and kill yourself off NOW, that would be a GREAT contribution to reducing global warming.

"Post created with being a dickhead in mind." - You succeeded
January 22, 2005 1:30:26 PM

Wow, there's a lot of confusion going on here.

Firstly, let's get the facts straight. Astrophysically, the main reason the earth has its current average temperature is because of the balance of two distinct effects. They are:

<b>Sun heats earth</b>, by radiating about ~1350W/m2 on its surface. So each and every second the earth receives a total of around 163x10^15W (163029TW or 163PW - PetaWatts) of heat from the sun.
<b>Heat gets dissipated into outer space</b> as blackbody radiation at a rate which must, if in equilibrium, be equal to 163PW. Now this is tricky: the greenhouse effect applies a correction to this dissipation, which makes the equilibrium shift to slightly warmer temperatures.

Now picture this: humanity has built a very powerful (for our standards) electrical energy distribution net that puts out about 2TW, or 2x10^12W. That's 163029TW for the sun versus 2TW for the whole of humanity's electrical grid. Of course, the sun beats us to punch. Our ability to increase the temperature on earth is about 100000 (hundred thousand!) times smaller than the sun's.

But what is important now is not exactly the amound of energy we release into the system, <i>because that is too little energy on a planetary scale</i> to change much. But our ability to change carbon dioxide concentration in the atmosphere messes with the planet's ability to cope with the sun's radiance of 163PW, and messing with this amound of heat is probably not wise. Not at all. That's a LOT of energy to play with.

Now the answer here, based on rather primitive, but intuitive arguments from basic astrophysics, is that while humanity puts out heat, that factor is less important than the greenhouse effect. And that is simply because we can change the earth's temperature much more by emitting CO2 than we ever could by emitting heat.

Oh, and I also think it's a bit far-fetched to worry wether or not the existance of prescott actually matters for heating. I mean, most of the lamps in existance are still incandescent light, and each one typically consumes 100W. So if anyone is worried about global warming because of prescott, hey, just turn off the light before you leave a room...

...<b>but what we've got to stop doing is thinking we can group together a bunch of trivia and then suppose we can do planetary meteorological predictions instantly. True calculation of precise effects would probably take months on the fastest supercomputer ever conceived! And I mean it. Just ask any meteorologist... :wink: </b><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Mephistopheles on 01/22/05 02:34 PM.</EM></FONT></P>
January 22, 2005 1:37:56 PM

Quote:
You seem like a nice person, so I hope that I dont hurt your feelings.

No endy, it won't hurt my feelings. LOL
I am not blind to what is going on however. I realize that Man, as a species, has mucked up a few things. That fact really goes without saying. I just simply don't completrely buy into some predictions that the world will be doomed if this isn't fixed immediately. I <b>DO</b> believe we need to watch what we are dumping into the atmosphere. I <b>DO</b> believe it's time to start using alternative feuls with low emmisions.(hydrogen perhaps) I am aware of all these things and I have opinions on them as well but <i>realistically</i> there is nothing you or I can do about most of this. Governments control our destiny wether we want to face that fact or not. Is lobbying them a good plan? Absolutely! But beyond that there isn't alot we can do unless you want to take the path of the Taliban. LOL...

No I din't take any offense to your post but I also wanted to let you know I do not walk around blindly. I just happen to be optimistic that eventually the powers that be will realize that this has to be corrected before it is too late.
I also believe that there probably is a power greater than them and that also gives me additional hope and optimism.

There are many bad things that Man has wrought in ignorance and arrogance but with a little help we may find a solution before it is too late. That is my sincere hope. I just simply refuse to worry and fret about it though because there isn't alot I can really do about it. Blind or not blind, that fact doesn't change.
<font color=red><b>
I wish us all rotsa ruck!</b></font color=red> :lol: 

ASUS K8N-E Deluxe
Gigabyte GF 6800gt 256mb
Audigy 2 ZS
2_36.7gb Raptors/Raid 0
January 22, 2005 2:22:02 PM

Quote:
and yes you are short-sighted. lol.If you actually knew about reading the "context" of a sentence you would have read that it was talking about pessimists. In other words, YOU!. LOL.

Again what the hell are you talking about, how am I a pessimist? My views on the human race haven’t been discussed in fact "AGAIN" it was stated the problems would begin I never stated anywhere that continuous use of fossil fuels will throw us into another ice age and we will all do. In fact I think that the least likely scenario for the 150-200 year environmental theories.

Quote:
Christians so you your stand on religion is really pointless, as is most of drivvel that spews from your rather uneducated mouth.

Uneducated now oh my you just seem to be full of yourself, my interests in any religious views is 100% rated in the "I don't care" category, I must be a moron for stating the topic is completely pointless to try and engage me in. But whatever your education level is apparent you hang here like the rest of us.

Quote:
BTW that is really excellent use sarcasm but your grasp of the english language is what really impresses me.

Sure glad I am not worried about brownie points from you, but I'm glad you like my usage of tard.

Quote:
Not to mention your calm and collected approach to life and your ability get your point across without losing your self control.

Ya sure I was sitting here at the PC alt tabbing from WoW to post the last point. I would have to say... ya I would have to say, no I wasn’t the slightest upset just hurried to get back to the game.

Quote:
BTW. Nobody gets out of life alive.

You’re a philosopher now I am slightly impressed.

Xeon

January 22, 2005 2:25:15 PM

Quote:
You know Xeon, it occurs to me that you could do all the seals a favor and kill yourself off NOW, that would be a GREAT contribution to reducing global warming.

Very clever.

Xeon

January 22, 2005 3:19:58 PM

I increased global warming by a factor of 10 the other night. I had two big bowls of RED BEANS AND RICE!

This is really not that complicated, but I will say it one more time! Im correct 99.0% of the time. The other 1% I just look damn good :eek: 
January 22, 2005 3:43:21 PM

I had not read all of the new strangers comments until now. He obviously doesnt know who you are. A trip down below to the OTHER might change his attitude. I bet WingDing would be happy to show him around :eek: 

This is really not that complicated, but I will say it one more time! Im correct 99.0% of the time. The other 1% I just look damn good :eek: 
January 22, 2005 9:20:12 PM

:smile:

Xeon

!