  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 28, 2004 3:07:01 PM

When attempting to access Spades in the MSN Gaming Zone, I Get this error
message:

ZONE caused an invalid page fault in
module KERNEL32.DLL at 015f:bff886b6.
Registers:
EAX=c00300f0 CS=015f EIP=bff886b6 EFLGS=00010216
EBX=bff7684d SS=0167 ESP=0052fffc EBP=00530008
ECX=816543b8 DS=0167 ESI=81653b20 FS=40e7
EDX=005301f0 ES=0167 EDI=0053017c GS=0000
Bytes at CS:EIP:
53 56 8b 0d d8 9c fc bf 57 33 f6 8b 38 8b 19 89
Stack dump:

I get the error message during or right after the message about the new
software being installed. I have uninstalled and reintalled the software
several times. I have removed the heartbeat class and conflict folders. I
have done everything suggested by NibbleNBits. I disabled my firewall and
anti-virus too. Nothing works. I only get the error message at the Zone.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Boojum

I am using Windows 98 SE and

More about : kernel32 dll page fault

Anonymous
October 28, 2004 8:56:23 PM

Boojum wrote:

> When attempting to access Spades in the MSN Gaming Zone, I Get this error
> message:
>
> ZONE caused an invalid page fault in
> module KERNEL32.DLL at 015f:bff886b6.
>
> I get the error message during or right after the message about the new
> software being installed. I have uninstalled and reintalled the software
> several times. I have removed the heartbeat class and conflict folders. I
> have done everything suggested by NibbleNBits. I disabled my firewall and
> anti-virus too. Nothing works. I only get the error message at the Zone.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks, Boojum
>
> I am using Windows 98 SE and

Clear your cache.. a saved document might be damaged.

http://is.asu.edu/instruction/training/clearcache.html

What antivirus do you use? Are the virus definitions up-to-date?

--

+Elmo_Tech
!