Truemobile 2300 Control Utility

Hi gang, well I'm back after a hard-drive cleaning and XP Pro new
installation and even though I'm able to surf with my Truemobile 2300
hooked up, I can't get the Control Utility to install.

The Control Utility installation errors back and says it can't detect
any router connected to my machine even though the "connection" works.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Just a guess, but most utilities like this won't run over wireless. Try
hardwiring to the router and installing then disconnecting.

Tom

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 20:10:24 -0400, "Tom Scales" <tomtoo@softhome.net>
wrote:

>Just a guess, but most utilities like this won't run over wireless. Try
>hardwiring to the router and installing then disconnecting.
>
>Tom
>"Ayoayo" <noemail@thanks.com> wrote in message
>> Hi gang, well I'm back after a hard-drive cleaning and XP Pro new
>> installation and even though I'm able to surf with my Truemobile 2300
>> hooked up, I can't get the Control Utility to install.
>>
>> The Control Utility installation errors back and says it can't detect
>> any router connected to my machine even though the "connection" works.
>>

>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Thanks.

Hey thanks, it works now. Just did a reboot and that was it.