Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

Hey Group,
I did see 2 Gottliebs today I've never seen before & still can
get them if I want,,,

These 2 games look like Mini Bowling Alleys & I caint remember the
names,,,, Silver Something ???

They use a Pinball as a bowling ball & have Mini-Pins ,,,Anyone know
anything about these 2 games ??

Thanks !

Pin-Del,

I think it's Strikes and Spares a Gottlieb system 3 game what were
they asking for them? Are you coming up to Charlotte tomorrow?

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

I must have the name wrong,, I know about Strikes & Spares & this is a
em game,, looks really old ,, I'll get the name & re-post , Looks just
like a S & S only MUCH smaller.Pins about 4 inchs tall.

Pin-Del,

Please contact me via email about this. I can help.
Thank you.
cfh at provide dot net

Strikes & Spares?

Yes, played that one. Doubt it would hold
up in the fun department at home.

Many of them got parted out. (TWO DMDs!)

You can still find them NIB, too.

--
Fred
TX

"Del" <delmail333@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1126313681.174371.282170@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Hey Group,
> I did see 2 Gottliebs today I've never seen before & still can
> get them if I want,,,
>
> These 2 games look like Mini Bowling Alleys & I caint remember the
> names,,,, Silver Something ???
>
> They use a Pinball as a bowling ball & have Mini-Pins ,,,Anyone know
> anything about these 2 games ??
>
> Thanks !
>
> Pin-Del,

There is only one Gottlieb that this could be, Bowlette.
http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=bowlette&sortby=name&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick