  • Factory Restore
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
September 9, 2005 10:09:49 PM

Broke in a new high score for myself on BSD tonight. 8.6 billion :)
Factory settings, sensitive tilt, 3 ball.

Had a great 5B first ball and three 3X multiballs with some 500M Double
jackpots throughout the course of the game :)

Made it up to video wave 4, but was hoping I might be able to wash
dracula's car, oh well (does this feature exist or is it myth?).

Got up to 74 loops as well.

Missed my last 300M bonus too cause I got a warning just as it drained
:(  phooey.

Had to share, I'm quite happy :D :D :D

-cAyle

More about : woot bsd

Anonymous
September 9, 2005 10:29:16 PM

damn,

I'm lucky to make it to 900 million. and I thought 26 loops was good.

BSD is one of those hit and miss type of games I feel. Either you do
really good, or really poorly, the side drains are a bee-yatch...

L.
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 12:09:07 AM

Yeah, deffinantly a game that rewards mistakes with instant death. I
really like it cause it has always been a challenge for me, hmm must
shoot for 10B now... :D
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 7:55:22 AM

The Prez (Gramma) has a pretty good score to shoot for.

Dracula 29.895B, HS (301 ramps) (PEM).

Nice game.

On 9 Sep 2005 18:09:49 -0700, "Cayle George" <caylegeorge@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Broke in a new high score for myself on BSD tonight. 8.6 billion :)
>Factory settings, sensitive tilt, 3 ball.
>
>Had a great 5B first ball and three 3X multiballs with some 500M Double
>jackpots throughout the course of the game :)
>
>Made it up to video wave 4, but was hoping I might be able to wash
>dracula's car, oh well (does this feature exist or is it myth?).
>
>Got up to 74 loops as well.
>
>Missed my last 300M bonus too cause I got a warning just as it drained
>:(  phooey.
>
>Had to share, I'm quite happy :D :D :D
>
>-cAyle
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 3:21:07 PM

Yeah, I think the top score I have heard of was about 40B. Doesn't seem
impossible, but would be a fantastic game :)
September 10, 2005 6:19:52 PM

Lightning Flippers? If so, nice score.
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 8:42:34 PM

Yeah, Lightning all the way :D
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 9:44:31 PM

Awww man Kevin Im so depressed now :(  I had this fantasy that some day
I would get to video wave XX and see some elaborate carriage washing
debautchery :D
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 10:12:07 PM

Video modes do start getting fun around wave 6 or 7 - crazy random
wolves.

Chris
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 10:55:13 PM

Cayle George wrote:
> Made it up to video wave 4, but was hoping I might be able to wash
> dracula's car, oh well (does this feature exist or is it myth?).

It was a joke I put in the rule sheet many long years ago.
Thanks for noticing :)

Kevin
!