Looking for Hi Rez Fathom Playfield Swap Pics

Last response: in Video Games
September 9, 2005 10:39:24 PM

I forgot to change the setting on my camera and the pics I took for
under the playfield are kind of small. I might go blind before I
finish. Does anyone have any hi rez underplayfield pics they can send
me?

Thanks for the help.

Gerry
www.pinballpromos.com
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 10:41:18 PM

If you have any, please email them to fossmin at aol dot com

Thanks,

Gerry
www.pinballpromos.com
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 1:59:53 AM

Fossmin@aol.com wrote:

>I forgot to change the setting on my camera and the pics I took for
>under the playfield are kind of small. I might go blind before I
>finish. Does anyone have any hi rez underplayfield pics they can send
>me?
>
>Thanks for the help.
>
>Gerry
>www.pinballpromos.com

What exactly do you need. Mines not being shopped but I can take any
pictures you need.

Dave Martin
!