NOS Keychains - $5 shipped - CV, CC, NGG, Diner

I have a couple leftover NOS keychains from titles I decided not to
purchase. All my titles have the matching keychain for the coin door
keys. They look great and never get mixed up. $5 shipped.

Just post replies here. If you're the first post on a title, you get
it. Thanks.

I'm interested in the CV keychain. Is the graphic that of the flyer,
or something else?
cpiel wrote:
> I have a couple leftover NOS keychains from titles I decided not to
> purchase. All my titles have the matching keychain for the coin door
> keys. They look great and never get mixed up. $5 shipped.
>
> Just post replies here. If you're the first post on a title, you get
> it. Thanks.

These are all original NOS promo keychains - not the mini flyer ones.

Email me for pics if you need them, but say "I'll take it pending pics"
on your post so you have first claim to it.

cpiel AT verizon DOT net

I'll take it!

cpiel wrote:
> These are all original NOS promo keychains - not the mini flyer ones.
>
> Email me for pics if you need them, but say "I'll take it pending pics"
> on your post so you have first claim to it.
>
> cpiel AT verizon DOT net

Also, just a heads up that I won't be back on the board or email until
later tonight.

bill

Hi, I can use the Cv keychain, I have the game and have been looking
for 1-thanks
Bill
cpiel wrote:
> I have a couple leftover NOS keychains from titles I decided not to
> purchase. All my titles have the matching keychain for the coin door
> keys. They look great and never get mixed up. $5 shipped.
>
> Just post replies here. If you're the first post on a title, you get
> it. Thanks.

Hi there,

I would like to put in a claim for NGG and Diner please.

-Jeff

"cpiel" <cpiel@verizon.net> wrote in message
>I have a couple leftover NOS keychains from titles I decided not to
> purchase. All my titles have the matching keychain for the coin door
> keys. They look great and never get mixed up. $5 shipped.
>
> Just post replies here. If you're the first post on a title, you get
> it. Thanks.

OK Jeff - Can you please just confirm that you own both games?

The CV keychain, that is. Thanks.
SmokeNMirrors wrote:
> I'll take it!
>
> cpiel wrote:
> > These are all original NOS promo keychains - not the mini flyer ones.
> >
> > Email me for pics if you need them, but say "I'll take it pending pics"
> > on your post so you have first claim to it.
> >
> > cpiel AT verizon DOT net

Hi again,

Sorry, I can not confirm that I own a Diner, because I don't own one of
those yet. It's just high on my list to find. As far as the NGG, I have
that game down at the shop as I just received it and I am in the middle of
trouble shooting board issues and then of course it will be cleaned and
buffed before it is brought to the house. Thanks and take care,

> OK Jeff - Can you please just confirm that you own both games?

SNM - gets CV, Jeff gets Diner and NGG. The CC Cactus is still left.

I don't have these. Go to www.pinballpromos.com, Gerry is top shelf to
deal with.

On 2005-09-10 08:26:11 -0700, "cpiel" <cpiel@verizon.net> said:

> I have a couple leftover NOS keychains from titles I decided not to
> purchase. All my titles have the matching keychain for the coin door
> keys. They look great and never get mixed up. $5 shipped.
>
> Just post replies here. If you're the first post on a title, you get
> it. Thanks.

What does the CC keychain look like? I'm interested.

--
Pins - M*M - M*B - A*FM - R*FM - ST*TNG - L*OTR - R*F

Vids - D*nkey Kong

Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20