Tech: Bally display problems

Many thanks to those helping me get my Vector working.

I have a display problem with the 6 digit vector scan display.
Originally, the 10 and 100 positions worked intermittently (not all
segments lit, strangely only problems with numbers 1,4,7).

I have reflowed the solder at the pins and the display, changed all the
100k resistors and even changed the level shifter at Q2, Q3 and the
digit drivers at Q8, Q9 with no luck. Since the changes, the 10,000
position now does not display full numbers anymore (it wasn't
problematic previously).

I swapped the display with the credit display and everything worked, so
I think this problem is confined to the display board.

Any suggestions where I should look next?

Jim