Great Seller - Gary Brewer

Just wanted to give Gary his proper dues for seeing to it that our
long distance transaction went as smoothly as it possibly could. His
communication was stellar, as were his descriptions of the game. I wouldn't
hesitate to deal with Gary again.

Thanks, Gary!
Jeff Giesting

S_T_A_R G_A_Z_E_R Owners List: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/sg.html

My Homepage: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/

Remove the "nospam" from my e-mail address to send me a message.

Gary is a great guy !
I have had a few transactions with him & would not hesitate to buy
from him again.

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 19:31:50 GMT, abc123nospam@iquest.net
(abc123nospam@iquest.net) wrote:

>Just wanted to give Gary his proper dues for seeing to it that our
>long distance transaction went as smoothly as it possibly could. His
>communication was stellar, as were his descriptions of the game. I wouldn't
>hesitate to deal with Gary again.
>
>Thanks, Gary!
>Jeff Giesting
>
>S_T_A_R G_A_Z_E_R Owners List: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/sg.html
>
>My Homepage: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/
>
>Remove the "nospam" from my e-mail address to send me a message.

Taxman

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

Same here, although he seemed a bit nervous. I understood, he lives up in
NH and my buddy and I who look like criminals (heck see my pic in Kulpa's
page). We popped in and picked up a Junker. He was courteous and the game
was as expected.

- Dave