Brian Saunders is THE BEST!!

For the second time in just over a year Brian came through for me in a huge
way. He extended his Labor Day weekend world tour to pick up a game for me.
This is a game that I wouldn't have gotten because of the distance factor, but
Brian was there once again to save the day. Folks, he's the best! Whenever
his posts on RGP notifying us of an upcoming trip - take advantage of his
delivery services. He will treat your games like they were his own!

Thanks again, Brian!
Jeff Giesting

S_T_A_R G_A_Z_E_R Owners List: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/sg.html

My Homepage: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/

Remove the "nospam" from my e-mail address to send me a message.

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

I have to Say the same thing !,

Brian Picked me up a Nice backglass for my only Wedge-head Gollieb, (
Super Scocer ) & I havent even thanked him yet ,
Thanks Brian !!!,
I'm guessing he picked it up on one of his "Small" Three Day Drives ??
Sleep ?, !! Not A chance , He dont know what that is !!

Thanks Brian !
Pin-Del, =)

jay

There once was a collector name Brian
Low production games he was buyin'
He'll round-trip by car
To wherever you are
To collect them all (or die tryin')!

Hey, Brian!

Jay

I agree 100% and he did double duties for me, delivering a game I sold and
returning with a game I bought. I don't think the man sleeps!!!

Marvin G.
EM Pinball, And Nothing But!
http://mysite.verizon.net/~woodrails

On 9/10/05 2:43 PM, in article dfvea8$2l3m$3@news.iquest.net,
"abc123nospam@iquest.net" <abc123nospam@iquest.net> wrote:

> For the second time in just over a year Brian came through for me in a huge
> way. He extended his Labor Day weekend world tour to pick up a game for me.
> This is a game that I wouldn't have gotten because of the distance factor, but
> Brian was there once again to save the day. Folks, he's the best! Whenever
> his posts on RGP notifying us of an upcoming trip - take advantage of his
> delivery services. He will treat your games like they were his own!
>
> Thanks again, Brian!
> Jeff Giesting
>
> S_T_A_R G_A_Z_E_R Owners List: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/sg.html
>
> My Homepage: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/
>
> Remove the "nospam" from my e-mail address to send me a message.

I concur.

Brian made a stop at my home on his Labor Day journey even tough he was
having problems with his truck. I kind of thought he should have waited to
leave my home in Highland, NY and repaired the truck, but he pushed on
towards MA and NH where he broke down along the road. He repaired his truck
and finished al of his stops. The story of this trip might keep anyone else
from ever making another pinball run...but not Brian.

He came through for me in a big way as well and would recommend him over
Forward Air and NAVL. He's also a great guy!

Dave

Guilty as charged. However:

There once was a man named Jay,
who from pinballs away could not stay.
When a Bally's out east
that's a "9"-er at least,
I'm sent in a hurry that way!

Returning to Illinois,
I'm packing two pins for this boy.
He'll buy anything nice,
zipper games at good price,
and they give him incredible joy!

Touche editor Jay...

I also agree. He picked up a Stellar Wars that I sold for someone back
home. Brian was a nice regular guy. Not at all like your typical
pinball crazy person! :)