WTB: TZ Clock Motor Driver Board

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I would like to buy a TZ Clock Motor Driver board. In the Twilight Zone
manual, it is on page 3-22 titled DC Motor Control Assembly 4 Way. It is
part number A-16120.

Also, if anyone has a L6203 IC for sale, let me know.
thanks,
Eric

estrangeway@NOcharter.SPAMMERnet

The L6203 is still available everywhere but if you really get stuck I can
help you

--
Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards
Hans Balk
> I would like to buy a TZ Clock Motor Driver board. In the Twilight Zone
> manual, it is on page 3-22 titled DC Motor Control Assembly 4 Way. It is
> part number A-16120.
>
> Also, if anyone has a L6203 IC for sale, let me know.
> thanks,
> Eric
>
> estrangeway@NOcharter.SPAMMERnet

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Yeah, I looked around and found the L6203 at Newark.com for about $7.50
each. I was hoping to find someone with the entire board so I could test my
board vs. a good one. I know Marco sells the boards, but $40 + shipping is
a little steep just to satisfy my curiousity.

thanks,
Eric