Lobby not loading for game rooms

Symptoms: I cant get into any lobbies. I can log in, and zone friends loads
successfully, i can send and recieve zone messages. I go to the lobby
selector page for spades, backgammon, or whatever game, and see the rooom
links. When i click a link, the lobby does not open. I do not get an error
message either. Nothing at all happens.

Operating system: Windows XP Pro

What i have tried so far:
I have tried everything i can think of to make this work, to no effect. I
uninstalled msn gaming zone from the control panel and reinstalled. I also
uninstalled manually by deleting from inside program files\msn gaming zone. I
deleted HeartbeatCtl Class and tried again. I rebooted, deleted temporary
internet files, and made sure i was trying from the current zone webpage. I
turned off my firewall, my anti virus software. I made sure my internet
settings were configured properly for the zone. I made sure i allowed the
downloads with the new service pack 2 controls, and enabled pop ups from the
zone webpages.

__MupPeTT__ wrote:

> Symptoms: I cant get into any lobbies. I can log in, and zone friends loads
> successfully, i can send and recieve zone messages. I go to the lobby
> selector page for spades, backgammon, or whatever game, and see the rooom
> links. When i click a link, the lobby does not open. I do not get an error
> message either. Nothing at all happens.
>
> Operating system: Windows XP Pro
>
> What i have tried so far:
> I have tried everything i can think of to make this work, to no effect. I
> uninstalled msn gaming zone from the control panel and reinstalled. I also
> uninstalled manually by deleting from inside program files\msn gaming zone. I
> deleted HeartbeatCtl Class and tried again. I rebooted, deleted temporary
> internet files, and made sure i was trying from the current zone webpage. I
> turned off my firewall, my anti virus software. I made sure my internet
> settings were configured properly for the zone. I made sure i allowed the
> downloads with the new service pack 2 controls, and enabled pop ups from the
> zone webpages.

With WinME and WinXP you can run System Restore and select an entry
point listed on a date before the problem first occurred.

You can remove the latest Windows Update from Add/Remove Programs; that
might help.

--

+Elmo_Tech