I am working on my Brothers computer and request some help.
Here is the specs of the rig:
1. Intel 2.533mhz
2. SY-P4X400 DRAGON Ultra Platinum Edition
3. CORSAIR CMX512-3200C2 64X64 400MHZ 512MB
4. ATI RADEON 9700 PRO 128MB
5. SOUNDBLASTER LIVE 5.1
The following is a list of my most frequent issues:
1. Blue Screen Memory Dump
4. CPU temp 30c <---Withen spec
5. Very unstable system
6. Cannot reinstall XP because it crashes continued.
7. Set to fail safe defaults for BIOS still crash.
8. Have latest 4and1 drivers and BIOS still crashes.
I have tested the 9700 pro on a different computer using 3dmark for 6 hours worked just fine.
I have tried new memory and the box still crashes.
I have a very stable SOYO 1800xp but for some reason this one is giving me troubles.
Could this be the Motherboard or the Processer.
Any help would be appriciated.