Win2k Repair Disk

G

Can someone please tell me where I can access files for a win2000 repair disk and win2000 boot disks. My comp. is fried and I lost my disks!

G

Might be too late to answer your post :) i tought it might be usefull to know for future use.
Repair disk:
To create an Emergency Repair Disk

Open Backup.
On the Tools menu, click Create an Emergency Repair Disk.
Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
Important

You will need a blank 1.44 MB floppy disk to create an Emergency Repair Disk (ERD).
The repair process relies on information that is saved in the systemroot\repair folder. You must not change or delete this folder.
Notes

To start Backup, click Start, point to Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click Backup.
Choosing Also back up the registry to the repair directory will save your current registry files in a folder within your systemroot/repair folder. This is useful if you need to recover your system in the event your hard disk has failed.
Additional information on the repair process is available. If you are using Windows 2000 Professional, see the Windows 2000 Professional Getting Started online book or the Windows 2000 Professional Getting Started book that came with your Windows 2000 CD. If you are using Windows 2000 Server, see the Disaster Recovery How to section.