Zone lobby not loading

Symptoms: I cant get into any lobbies. I can log in, and zone friends loads
successfully, i can send and recieve zone messages. I go to the lobby
selector page for spades, backgammon, or whatever game, and see the rooom
links. When i click a link, the lobby does not open. I do not get an error
message either. Nothing at all happens.

Operating system: Windows XP Pro

What i have tried so far:
I have tried everything i can think of to make this work, to no effect. I
uninstalled msn gaming zone from the control panel and reinstalled. I also
uninstalled manually by deleting from inside program files\msn gaming zone. I
deleted HeartbeatCtl Class and tried again. I rebooted, deleted temporary
internet files, and made sure i was trying from the current zone webpage. I
turned off my firewall, my anti virus software. I made sure my internet
settings were configured properly for the zone. I made sure i allowed the
downloads with the new service pack 2 controls, and enabled pop ups from the
zone webpages.

If you get a brief flash of a window opening then closing immediately try the patch shown on this page.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html

if that works keep the patch around some place easily accessible (like your desktop) it cures the problem for varying amounts of
time but will not cure it completely, the problem will return at some time in the future,

If you do not get the brief flash above ... What programs are you running that block cookies, scripting, pop-ups and ads? some of
them (like Norton Internet Security) conflict with the JavaScript used to launch the game lobbies and will prevent your entry.

--
+_Nobody_U_Know_
Tech and Games Committees