Epson Stylus Color 850 won't print black

My stylus color 850 has decisded that it doesn't want to print black.
I have tried all the troubleshooting, cleaning heads etc, and have
put in a new cartridge, but it just ignores all black print - colour
is fine. Can anyone help? :(

More than likely you have a blocked head or a air lock. If you email me
privately, I will send you a manual for unclogging Epson printer heads,
no charge. Just mention the printer type and the problem, and if you
are using 3rd party inks, because if so I need to send you an extra bit
of information.

Art