Robert

I rejoined the zone after a long absence and even though i signed in
with the same email account and password my old zone nickname was
not available. Says its being used already. Is there anyway I can
get it back? And also its still my nickname because it still has my
profile under that nickname.

Are you sure you are using the same user name and password?
--
~Eddy Cosma~
e_cosma@hotmail.com

robert wrote:

> I rejoined the zone after a long absence and even though i signed in
> with the same email account and password my old zone nickname was
> not available. Says its being used already. Is there anyway I can
> get it back? And also its still my nickname because it still has my
> profile under that nickname.

Look here for help:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

The name may still be on the profile for that passport sign in on the passport then try going to the following page and see if it
appears in the list.

http://classic.zone.msn.com/services/changename.asp

If the name is not there you have signed in under the wrong passport.

--
+_Nobody_U_Know_
Tech and Games Committees