What is your favorite pin to play while inebriated?

I've had more beers this evening than my
system can metabolize (spent the day
sheetrocking). I would guess that I'm
currently blowing about a .8 on the old
"drunkameter".

I'm headed to my gameroom to play some
Monster Bash. I don't know why, but I
always stumble towards MB when I'm looped.

Anybody else have a "Special When Lit"
machine?
--
Rick Swanson

Morristown, Tennessee
CARGPB6

I am all about supergame in Judge Dredd, once you known down the drop
targets and the game releases all six balls, thats when the fun
starts...

Tish Fales.

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Rick Swanson wrote:
> I've had more beers this evening than my
> system can metabolize (spent the day
> sheetrocking). I would guess that I'm
> currently blowing about a .8 on the old
> "drunkameter".
>
> I'm headed to my gameroom to play some
> Monster Bash. I don't know why, but I
> always stumble towards MB when I'm looped.
>
> Anybody else have a "Special When Lit"
> machine?
> --
> Rick Swanson
>
> Morristown, Tennessee
> CARGPB6

Gee Rick, I wouldn't know at my age, but I think that you'd be going to MB
because its the only one with a wide enough scoop to shoot at while your
looped.

At .8 I don't think you'd be posting messages to you machines after playing
your computer.

--Eric

> I've had more beers this evening than my
> system can metabolize (spent the day
> sheetrocking). I would guess that I'm
> currently blowing about a .8 on the old
> "drunkameter".
>
> I'm headed to my gameroom to play some
> Monster Bash. I don't know why, but I
> always stumble towards MB when I'm looped.
>
> Anybody else have a "Special When Lit"
> machine?

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

CFTBL.... I don't mind it kicking my butt nearly as bad when I've had
a few, a few more, then maybe a few more. Trying to hit that jackpot
with a good buzz going is where its at!

- Don

Meteor is one of my favorite drinking games. Just keep hiting the
targets and you'll do fine. Monster Bash and Fish Tales are great for
drinking too.

Rich Wiski

I just put up a nice score on i500. I guess I'm not as drink as I thunk
I am..?? burp... 8^)

Bob Stemmler

Hi Rick,

I don't own a drunkometer, but actually my pinball playing skill level will
work...

I am terrible anyway, but after I am loaded my game is downright
embarrassing--when I start whiffing the ball, then I know it's time to quit
the pinball and the 12 ounce curls...

Yes, my Gold Strike has a "special when lit"; I can assure you there is
NOTHING special when I am lit. I am on call tonight, so no fermented malt
beverage for me :-(

Regards,
Dan

So how many pinheads are drinking this evening ? AH :)

"Bryan Kelly" <bskelly3@aol.com> wrote in message
> My Tush Smells like novus 2.
>
> Bryan (CARP can be your friend too)
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

> "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
> shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
> city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"
>
> (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

> "Bryan Kelly" <bskelly3@aol.com> wrote in message
> > My Tush Smells like novus 2.

That would explain all the dain bramage.

> Bryan (CARP can be your friend too)

That might too.

--Eric

BlackOut, nothing better than Loaded Blackout!

If you moved the MB would still stumble towards it???

John!

GA Pinhead wrote:

> If you moved the MB would still stumble towards it???

Hmmmm.... It could be simply a function
of gravity and the fact I'm right handed
(right biased stagger). I'll enter the
gameroom from the side door and see what
I play. If I end up playing Bad Cats
then my selection has to be based upon
non-pinball related factors.

--
Rick Swanson

Morristown, Tennessee
CARGPB6

Eric Schmitt wrote:

> At .8 I don't think you'd be posting messages to you machines after playing
> your computer.

I must be drunk because that made
perfect sense to me. ;-)

--
Rick Swanson

Morristown, Tennessee
CARGPB6

well....I have had quite a few and I am playing AFM. plan on heading to
the CV once the kids are put away for the night. Matt

I play all of mine that way, that's why I got them, thoughts of staying
up til 3AM, playing pinball, drinking heavily, and listening to loud
old classic rock. I still enjoy this and get good scores sometimes
after 15 beers.

I like to turn off all the lights and remove the backglass from my
Hook. After about three beers along with the continuous flashes, I'm
done for the evening.

I will need to check out Red on RS one night. Although she is quite
butch on my machine. Her hair was missing when I purchased it and have
added a temporary fix with red yarn.

Jeff
www.jeffpinball.com

Or hold your beer in the other hand...

John!

Dan Beck wrote:
I am on call tonight, so no fermented
malt
> beverage for me :-(

Yeah... most surgery patients would pass
on a gassed gas passer. ;-)

--
Rick Swanson

Morristown, Tennessee
CARGPB6

Never tried it, so I don't know.

--
Fred
TX

"Rick Swanson" <rns510@charter.net> wrote

> Anybody else have a "Special When Lit"
> machine?

well.....it has been a few hours and I have a view of it. I tried
Gorgar...and MB and AFM and others......I keep going back to AFM

On Sat, 10 Sep, Rick Swanson wrote:
> I've had more beers this evening than my
> system can metabolize (spent the day
> sheetrocking). I would guess that I'm
> currently blowing about a .8 on the old
> "drunkameter".
>
> I'm headed to my gameroom to play some
> Monster Bash. I don't know why, but I
> always stumble towards MB when I'm looped.
>
> Anybody else have a "Special When Lit"
> machine?

Even Koz would laugh at Cactus Canyon if he got lit. While playing it.

--Donnie

Just had a few Mic ultras and had a blast playing CFTBL tonight! got over
550M.
Mike
'

Fred Kemper wrote:

> Never tried it, so I don't know.
>
> --

Fred - Maybe you just don't remember
trying it. It could be that you tried
it and that during your drunken stupor
you found Gorgar to be irresistibly sexy
and thus you have now repressed that
memory for fear that the rest of the
pinball world would shun you if they
knew you had the manhots for Gorgar.