CFTBL target problem

Running into a minor probelm with my CFTBL pin that I cannot seem to
solve. All four of the snack bar target switches are not working and
neither are the left and right "poppers" above the flippers. I have
tested the power at all switches and there are definitely no broken
wires or blown fuses.

Any suggestions on a fix?

Thanks!

Sure sounds like a broken wire. Dig out your manual, see what row and column
they are on, and check other switches for a broken wire on the same row or
column. LTG :)