Okay guys, it's time to start thinking about the York show. What is
everyone bringing and what are you looking for?

I'm bringing Gottlieb Target Alpha and Duotron for show and sale. (prices
have yet to be determined)

My wish list:

Pleasure Isle back glass (this IS wishful thinking)
Nice cabinet and head for Gtb. Stock Car
A lock down bar for Gtb Foto Finish..this is the type with the threaded
rods. (another long shot)
A nice head (box only) for Central Park or Hurdy Gurdy and for Pro Pool
Misc small parts (odd/rare bumper caps and roll over guides etc)

Dave

Doug...that's too funny. As Sue and I were driving away, She told me that
you were going to get the game. Glad she talked some sense into me. Sorry
for being so wishy washy (I get that way sometimes). I did get the Hurdy
Gurdy that we went to look at.....it's pretty sweet! I wouldn't have had
the money with me to get both...Let's see..Hurdy Gurdy....Bobo, Hurdy
Gurdy...Bobo; which do I want??

So I suppose Bobo will be on the Marquis for York?

Dave

xlr8

I'm thinking of taking a Bally Playboy to York.... Playfield overlay,
repainted cabinet. Nice backglass..... Anyone interested?

Jim

"David Metrando" <pinballdave@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Okay guys, it's time to start thinking about the York show. What is
> everyone bringing and what are you looking for?
>
> I'm bringing Gottlieb Target Alpha and Duotron for show and sale. (prices
> have yet to be determined)
>
> My wish list:
>
> Pleasure Isle back glass (this IS wishful thinking)
> Nice cabinet and head for Gtb. Stock Car
> A lock down bar for Gtb Foto Finish..this is the type with the threaded
> rods. (another long shot)
> A nice head (box only) for Central Park or Hurdy Gurdy and for Pro Pool
> Misc small parts (odd/rare bumper caps and roll over guides etc)
>
> Dave

Jim,

What are you looking to get for your Bally Playboy? And are you
interested in any trades on it? pins, slot machine or videos? Let me
know. Thanks.

-Joe

Haven't decided if it's going or not. We'll have to see if I have any
room left.

Doug

Ok guys and gals here's my line up: Ice Revue and 2001 for play, Flying
Circus and Surfer for play/sale. Altho Surfer still might be sold
locally, it's one of the cleanest Surfer's I've veer seen too! Please
stop by and shoot the bull and grab a gumball and some M'nM's from my
machines!!!! See ya there!!
Pat

Hey Dave,

I'll be there on Friday and Saturday. I'm looking forward to it because
it's been a pretty crazy couple of months and I really need some time AWAY
from home. Hee hee!

My friend Thomas should be coming up Saturday as well and he's going to lug
my Taxi along to share with the gang. So........I guess I'll be there both
days but probably baby-sitting my game on Saturday. ;)

Look forward to seeing you and everyone else there!
Sincerely,
Chris Bucci

"Spida"

Bucci's Pinball Arcade
"My collection & obsession online"
http://www.buccisarcade.com

Chris,
This is great news! The infamous Taxi from 2 years ago. I am 9 hours
from your house in Richmond, VA so heading there is not a possibility right
now. Can't wait to get some pics.

--
Josh
http://www.pingeek.com

"Spida" <spida1@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Hey Dave,
>
> I'll be there on Friday and Saturday. I'm looking forward to it because
> it's been a pretty crazy couple of months and I really need some time AWAY
> from home. Hee hee!
>
> My friend Thomas should be coming up Saturday as well and he's going to
> lug my Taxi along to share with the gang. So........I guess I'll be there
> both days but probably baby-sitting my game on Saturday. ;)
>
> Look forward to seeing you and everyone else there!
> Sincerely,
> Chris Bucci
>

> "Spida"

> Bucci's Pinball Arcade
> "My collection & obsession online"
> http://www.buccisarcade.com

Pat,
This is awesome news! I can't wait to play Ice Revue and especially Flying
Circus. I own a Gottlieb Shipmates, so I can't wait to compare the two. I
think Flying Circus was the first pin with a ball turnstile?
For those of you that don't know Pat, a couple years ago at York, he
posted he was bringing a few Gottlieb pins. I asked what he had, and that I
was looking for an Atlantis. Turns out he had one, the one you never see at
a show, and if you do, it's never for sale. Anyway, he was nice enough to
bring it and I still have this pin. Also, Pat is very picky on condition of
his pins and they sell fast. Just wanted to mention that. Woohoo. Can't
wait to get some fresh high resolution digital pics of this stuff for my
York archives and some dv video. And glad you got the gumballs and stuff. I
will need the sugar rush after the running around I'll be doing at York.
It's gotta be either sold or near sold by now, floor space anyway.
If anyone hasn't seen my past archives of the show, http://www.pingeek.com
click on shows. You can see pics of York and other shows I've been to,
including Texas Pinball Festival, which will be my next stop, the entire
show:)