Hi all,

I finally gave in and got a TZ, got bored with my ToM after about 6 months
:)
Everything works, but the clock test does something wierd. Maybe it's normal
so i guess i'd ask the experts :)

When i test the clock, all optos register normal. The time is also shown
correctly during attract mode etc.

At the start of the test, the clock shows 0:00 with '12 hour' below it.
I do 'clock forward slow' until 0:30, but the hour increases and shows
'1 hour', i don't think that's correct ? The same goes for 1:30, it's shown
as '2 hour'.. I don't think this is correct ?

Any suggestions are welcome :)

- Alex

Thats perfectly normal!

On 2005-09-11 15:43:19 +0200, "Asure"

<FrEnZy> schreef in bericht news:2005091115523875249%@news.demon.nl...
> Thats perfectly normal!

Phew :)

Now to install new slot and clock targets and i'm almost set.. that is if i
manage
to find something to clean my powerball with that's widely available in
The Netherlands :/

- Alex

you mean ALL TZ's hour tests advance 30 min fast in test mode? Mines
been doing that as well. And after playing a game for awhile. It will
eventually stop. Like it's confused or something.

On 2005-09-11 15:57:45 +0200, "Asure"
<asure@nospanmthanks.zonkospam.spamdemon.nl> said:

I'm from the netherlands too!
I a;lso cleaned my Powerball as it was really really dirty.
Nothing could clean it.
So I started using drastic measures but it worked out beautifully!
I took a pipe, rolled up some sanding paper (waterproof grit 1000 or so)
placed the roled up sandpaper in the pipe
put the powerball in the pipe (it was a tight fit but ball could move easily)
Now shake the pipe up and down holding hands @ both ends of the pipe to
close it

Ball came out as white as possible.

You can see here: