FS: Johnny Mnemonic

This game is shopped and working 100%. It's located in Ottawa, Ontario,
Canada but can bring to the White Rose Gameroom Show in York PA October 7th
and 8th 2005.

Cabinet really nice with minor fade in the front.
Playfield nice and shinny. Tiny scratch less the 1/2 " near the back
diverter. You can't see this until you remove the diverter.
Translite is nice.
DMD is nice. No missing lines. Bright and working 100%.
All boards nice with no hacks, 2X BD changed last week
Complete flipper rebuild kit installed
Pinball Pro Subwoofer installed! Game ROCKS!

Game plays like lightning!!!

I want it out of here, I want another NIB from Stern.

See pics here;
http://pages.videotron.com/space28/JM

Marty

I love how people describe a game and don't post a price.
HAAHHAHHAH.... It usually means one thing.. OVERPRICED!...

heheeheheheheh

I love when people don't check the whole thing out before speaking,
hehehehe.

;)
Al

Dukester wrote:
> I love how people describe a game and don't post a price.
> HAAHHAHHAH.... It usually means one thing.. OVERPRICED!...
>
> heheeheheheheh

Sometimes you don't bother to look at links for pictures .. who would
have known... I made a mistake.. Yet, I think it's crazy not to post
the price in headline

I dont think it is priced too low, a HUO JM went for $1800 with 1
bidder on ebay about 1 1/2 months ago.

This one is priced right if not a little low - definitely a good deal
for somebody. It is very hard to find these in an unfaded cab.
Gameplay is very fast and fun --- an underrated game because of the
poor movie storyline (but its modes are true to the movie).

You can't pull that sub and put it in a stern?

Good Luck,
miknren

FastOn Sun, 11 Sep 2005 11:10:41 -0400, "spacecadet28"
<m.dompierre@videotron.ca> wrote:

>This game is shopped and working 100%. It's located in Ottawa, Ontario,
>Canada but can bring to the White Rose Gameroom Show in York PA October 7th
>and 8th 2005.
>
>Cabinet really nice with minor fade in the front.
>Playfield nice and shinny. Tiny scratch less the 1/2 " near the back
>diverter. You can't see this until you remove the diverter.
>Translite is nice.
>DMD is nice. No missing lines. Bright and working 100%.
>All boards nice with no hacks, 2X BD changed last week
>Complete flipper rebuild kit installed
>Pinball Pro Subwoofer installed! Game ROCKS!
>
>Game plays like lightning!!!
>
>I want it out of here, I want another NIB from Stern.
>
>See pics here;
>http://pages.videotron.com/space28/JM
>

>Marty

The price is right on the link he provided. $1550 OBO isn't a bad
price for an unfaded (or minimal fade, it's hard to tell because the
pics are dark) cab JM.

On 11 Sep 2005 09:45:38 -0700, "Dukester" <duke1234@gmail.com> wrote:

>I love how people describe a game and don't post a price.
>HAAHHAHHAH.... It usually means one thing.. OVERPRICED!...
>
>heheeheheheheh

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

it has the yellow to red FADE,,( in the reds ), Other than that its
really Great & A Fast playing game,!, Clean boards & no problems, PF is
Super nice .

Pin-Del,

heh heh :) yeah, or get the Ranchero engine swap done.... sigh.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

I picked up mine for $1000.00 US. It is in excellent condition with
absolutely no fade. It is a fast and exciting game to play. I enjoy
mine very much.

David...