I have gmail accounts that im willing to give out !!!

January 2, 2005 3:00:22 PM

If your looking for a gmail account and haven't got one yet, please
e-mail me and ill give you one on one condition. You haave to tell me
why i should give the acccount to you and not someone else. Email me
at: imanpaz@gmail.com

More about : gmail accounts give

Anonymous
January 2, 2005 3:29:38 PM

Please stop asking me to send gmail invites! Already, 10 people have
asked me and i only had 4 invites! To make it fair i gave the invites
to the first four people. So stop asking me, casue im not gonna send
you!!
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 6:32:56 PM

<ImanPaz@gmail.com> wrote in message
> If your looking for a gmail account and haven't got one yet, please
> e-mail me and ill give you one on one condition. You haave to tell me
> why i should give the acccount to you and not someone else. Email me
> at: imanpaz@gmail.com

Do you have anything in an H?
!