Password request

I have been trying to download updates for the Microsoft
Broadband Networking for my Wireless Base Station (MN-
700) boot firmware and runtime firmware. It keeps asking
me for a password along with my Mac address. As far as I
know, when I installed the equipment, I did not enter a
password. How can I get through this section so that the
update will be downloaded/installed and not skipped.

I'm not sure if this applies here, but I note from the MN-
700 User's Guide that the default password for the router
is 'admin'.

joker

The LAn MAC address is on the bottom of the router. It is most likely
interested in that MAC address. However when I went to install the
update on my MN-500 it automatically had the LAN MAC address already
entered in for me.