WTB: Dirty Harry Translight & Speaker panel, @york Show?

Philr

looking for DH Translight and speaker panel I need the "H" channel that
sits on top of the panel as well, I'll be at the york show Saturday

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Marco Spec has got them in stock,,have a look .
PhilR wrote:
> looking for DH Translight and speaker panel I need the "H" channel that
> sits on top of the panel as well, I'll be at the york show Saturday

Philr

Speaker panel out of stock and no Translight at Marco. Still looking
anybody out there have these?
TIA
Need a digital pic of the Back Box insert wiring for the light strings
too, if any one might have time to take and send one of their DH
Phil

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Actually, l need a speaker panel for my DH too,,because some cockhead
decided to make another bullet hole with a soldering iron in mine.

But l need the speaker panel sent to Melbourne Austraila,,so maybe
l should get those f@#*ING terrorists to bring it down to me, as they
supposed to be visiting us down here.,,

got a DH here ,not sure what pic you need,, can take it for you..
www.johnpinball@optusnet.com.au