Good Seller Alert: Mark.S.Bakula

Just wanted to publicly say a few positive words about Mark he was very
easy to deal with and the WCS94 i bought from him came with no major
surprises. I bought it out of the back of his van.
Mark lives about 4hrs from me (one way) but said he was comming this
way and would deliver it, if i met him along his route. Needless to say
i was alittle concerned about buying a pinball without being able to
turn it on but after we talked awhile i felt good about the deal and
agreed to meet him at a near by resturant and everything went
smoothly.
Thanks again Mark
Ray

Yup, Marks a good guy....very straight forward and pulls no punches. Sounds
like you got a nice game.

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!