What Graphics Card Should I Get?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
November 18, 2004 5:47:07 AM

My parents said they would buy me a graphics card card for christmas. They
asked me which one I want but at the moment I'm not sure. My parents will pay
$200 aus for one max. The graphics card I currently have is a NVIDIA GeForce2
MX 100/200. Can anyone out there give me some advice on this matter?
--
Michael Page

More about : graphics card

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
November 18, 2004 10:40:37 AM

For the Zone there is no need to upgrade. Check with the documentation of
the new game you are planning to run for the requirements of that
particular game.

There are different upgrades that might make some games run faster. Memory
enhancement may speed some of them (depends on the game). A faster CPU
would be a possibility as well.

!