What Graphics Card Should I Get?

My parents said they would buy me a graphics card card for christmas. They
asked me which one I want but at the moment I'm not sure. My parents will pay
$200 aus for one max. The graphics card I currently have is a NVIDIA GeForce2
MX 100/200. Can anyone out there give me some advice on this matter?
--
Michael Page
1 answer Last reply

    For the Zone there is no need to upgrade. Check with the documentation of
    the new game you are planning to run for the requirements of that
    particular game.

    There are different upgrades that might make some games run faster. Memory
    enhancement may speed some of them (depends on the game). A faster CPU
    would be a possibility as well.

    "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My parents said they would buy me a graphics card card for christmas.
    They
    > asked me which one I want but at the moment I'm not sure. My parents will
    pay
    > $200 aus for one max. The graphics card I currently have is a NVIDIA
    GeForce2
    > MX 100/200. Can anyone out there give me some advice on this matter?
    > --
    > Michael Page

Graphics Cards Games Microsoft Video Games