Williams pinball repair

Last response: in Video Games
September 11, 2005 9:07:09 PM

Anyone know where I can get some williams boards repaired?
I have a williams Flash
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 9:12:50 PM

I recommend Clive @ www.coinopcauldron&lt;<dot>>com.

Charlie L.
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 9:35:34 PM

Try Chris Munson, he has never done me wrong in any way, all my WMS
boards have passed thru his hands.

John
jdubbbs
September 11, 2005 10:02:50 PM

thx
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 4:26:48 AM

Clive at Coinop Cauldron and Ray Johnson (Action Pinball? I think) both have
good reputations.

Mark Hooks

<firebirdman1973@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know where I can get some williams boards repaired?
> I have a williams Flash

September 12, 2005 5:25:55 AM

Firebirdman:

Would be happy to help you out if you wish - have doen board repairs for
LOTS of RGP folk over the last six years. Am reasonably priced, and can
supply plenty of references (Jdubbbs is one of my customers as you have
seen). Thanks for your consideration!

Chris Munson
Dallas, TX

> thx

Anonymous
September 14, 2005 12:48:30 AM

www.dallasarcade.com

Good news, we repair almost any Pinball board.

Bad news, we almost always 3 weeks behind on board repair.

Thanks
November 14, 2009 6:45:16 PM

Please help!!

Can anyone tell me how to reach Chris Munson? I need a board repaired in my Williams F-14 Tomcat.

Any help is much appreciated.

Wild Bill
Tomball, TX

!