Williams pinball repair

Anyone know where I can get some williams boards repaired?
I have a williams Flash
7 answers Last reply
More about williams pinball repair

    I recommend Clive @ www.coinopcauldron<<dot>>com.

    Charlie L.

    Try Chris Munson, he has never done me wrong in any way, all my WMS
    boards have passed thru his hands.

    John
    jdubbbs

    thx

    Clive at Coinop Cauldron and Ray Johnson (Action Pinball? I think) both have
    good reputations.

    Mark Hooks

    <firebirdman1973@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone know where I can get some williams boards repaired?
    > I have a williams Flash

    Firebirdman:

    Would be happy to help you out if you wish - have doen board repairs for
    LOTS of RGP folk over the last six years. Am reasonably priced, and can
    supply plenty of references (Jdubbbs is one of my customers as you have
    seen). Thanks for your consideration!

    Chris Munson
    Dallas, TX

    > thx

    www.dallasarcade.com

    Good news, we repair almost any Pinball board.

    Bad news, we almost always 3 weeks behind on board repair.

    Thanks
  7. Please help!!

    Can anyone tell me how to reach Chris Munson? I need a board repaired in my Williams F-14 Tomcat.

    Any help is much appreciated.

    Wild Bill
    Tomball, TX

    Chris said:

    Firebirdman:

    Would be happy to help you out if you wish - have doen board repairs for
    LOTS of RGP folk over the last six years. Am reasonably priced, and can
    supply plenty of references (Jdubbbs is one of my customers as you have
    seen). Thanks for your consideration!

    Chris Munson
    Dallas, TX

    <firebirdman1973@yahoo.com> wrote in message