Paul

Splendid

Guys,

As part of the rebuild i'm looking to do soon, i'll be completely
re-spraying the head of the machine...

Now course on the back of the head there is a load of warnings that i'd
like to be able to replace. Anyone got or know of anywhere i can get a
stencil of it please? I recon that and a tin of yellow spray paint and
it'll be sorted...

Thx
Paul

Paul:

I worked on a stencil but the results were less than satisfactory,
shall we say. You can Google for the details.

Chris at Big Time Cabinets will silk screen the text on your backbox
for a very reasonable fee, which is what I would recommend since that's
the way it was printed originally at the factory.

-Mark
--
http://pinballpal.com/

"Paul" <Paul@NOSPAMplanetcentral.net> wrote in message news:4324c6dd$0$323$da0feed9@news.zen.co.uk...
> Guys,
>
> As part of the rebuild i'm looking to do soon, i'll be completely re-spraying the head of the machine...
>
> Now course on the back of the head there is a load of warnings that i'd like to be able to replace. Anyone got or know of anywhere
> i can get a stencil of it please? I recon that and a tin of yellow spray paint and it'll be sorted...
>
> Thx
> Paul

Paul

Splendid

Mark,

I'd love to do this, however since i'm in the UK, the cost of shipping
to the US on the head would be a little pricy. Will email him to ask for
his suggestions anyhow...

Thanks
Paul