good web site for extraction tool for non molex connectors.

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

HI all,

I am looking for a place to find the pin's and a tool to rebuild my
connectors for a Gottlieb. All of the pins in the connectors are bad
and I can't find any place to get the tool or the pin's to replace
them. Any help on this one would be wonderful. Thank you all for your
time on this one. Talk to you all later on,

James

I just use a jewelers screwdriver to get them finger connectors out.
Push in the tab on the beck side and they pull right out (unless they've
been tweaked in the housing shell)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Sorry, I meed replying to that part :) Ed at greatplainselectronics.com
is your man. And ya can't do no betta :)

--

http://members.cox.net/gpe/GPE_Main.html Check with Ed. LTG :)

"James" <jrwinter31@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> thank you so much for the help. One little thing.. Where is a good
> place to get new finger connectors?
>
> James

I have connectors, contacts and extraction tool here:
http://www.greatplainselectronics.com/products.asp?cat=37

The extraction tool from Molex is kind of a ripoff at nearly $10! They've
more than doubled in price in the last year -- Molex is real proud of these
things. You can do just as well using a cheapy jeweler's screwdriver as
mentioned by Cliffy.

--
Ed Krzycki
Great Plains Electronics