playfield glass - any substitutes?

Last response: in Video Games
September 12, 2005 6:24:44 AM

This may have been tossed around (I'm sure it has), but I really don't like
pulling the large sheet of tempered glass out of my early SS Bally games
when I work on them. Scares the daylights out of me. Has anyone tried
something else (I was thinking Lexan)?

Just a thought.
September 12, 2005 6:24:45 AM

Just use ample caution and you'll be fine!

Wear: safety goggles/galsses, leather gloves, long jeans pants, closed
shoes/boots like vietnam jungle boots, and long sleeve plad shirt.
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 6:24:45 AM

Lexan scratches too easy, and can get cloudy. LTG :)

"raptor68_428" <raptor68_428_nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> This may have been tossed around (I'm sure it has), but I really don't
like
> pulling the large sheet of tempered glass out of my early SS Bally games
> when I work on them. Scares the daylights out of me. Has anyone tried
> something else (I was thinking Lexan)?
>
> Just a thought.
September 12, 2005 6:24:45 AM

I've had three (technically 2) blow up on me in the past two years.

1st was from a TV/Entertainment systems (not really a pinball but the
overall effect when it blows it the same)
I barely touched it to cement garage floor and BOOM.

You would not believe the mess and how many little pieces of glass end up
ALL over the place. You still be finding pieces weeks/months later.

2nd was from a Fish Tales (I still find little bit of glass here and there
every I 'shop' it)
This one just went off in my hands (temperature?)

3rd was from a F14 but not near the game.
Also touched it to concrete floor.

You never get used to the experience. At least not after 3 times.

I think it has allot to do with how old the glass is and if there are any
existing defects.

There are built in stresses in the glass and if there is a small crack,
chip, ding, whatever....there is a higher likely hood of 'explosion'

But, I usually have the glass out of one machine or another every week
still.......

"raptor68_428" <raptor68_428_nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> This may have been tossed around (I'm sure it has), but I really don't
> like
> pulling the large sheet of tempered glass out of my early SS Bally games
> when I work on them. Scares the daylights out of me. Has anyone tried
> something else (I was thinking Lexan)?
>
> Just a thought.
September 12, 2005 6:24:45 AM

Lloyd Olson wrote:
> Lexan scratches too easy, and can get cloudy. LTG :)

Yeah, and plus lexan does not make that loud "Klank" when ya pound on
the glass because the machine stole your last ball again. I actualy
find it quite therapeutic.

Have fun, Karl.
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 6:24:45 AM

I've received games with Plexi for glass. All
were scratched so bad that it was hard to see
the playfield.

I'd say it doesn't work well.

--
Fred
TX

"raptor68_428" <raptor68_428_nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Xns96CED9E547266raptor68428@207.217.125.201...
> This may have been tossed around (I'm sure it has), but I really don't like
> pulling the large sheet of tempered glass out of my early SS Bally games
> when I work on them. Scares the daylights out of me. Has anyone tried
> something else (I was thinking Lexan)?
>
> Just a thought.
September 12, 2005 6:24:45 AM

Two words: Transparent Aluminum
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 6:24:46 AM

*I* think it has a lot to do with concrete floors!!! ;)
--
Fred
TX

"skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:hq6Ve.136$lg5.108@bignews5.bellsouth.net...

> I think it has allot to do with how old the glass is and if there are any
> existing defects.
September 12, 2005 6:24:46 AM

> There are built in stresses in the glass and if there is a small crack,
> chip, ding, whatever....there is a higher likely hood of 'explosion'

the stresses are actually a design "feature" it's done by blowing cool air
on the piece as it's formed. it's the reason you get those "million"
pieces all over the place, but keep in mind those are preferable to large
shards that can easily slice off a hand or arm or foot or head or whatever!

--
billb
Anonymous

On 11 Sep 2005 21:52:07 -0700, "Karl" <hondaruehs@aol.com> wrote:

>Two words: Transparent Aluminum

I tried that. Too soft, it dimples like the playfield.
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 12:09:53 PM

raptor68_428 wrote:
> This may have been tossed around (I'm sure it has), but I really don't like
> pulling the large sheet of tempered glass out of my early SS Bally games
> when I work on them. Scares the daylights out of me. Has anyone tried
> something else (I was thinking Lexan)?
>
> Just a thought.

Tempered glass is an odd duck- you can drop a sheet on the ground, hit
it with a hammer, beat your red-head stepchild with it and it won't
break. Set it down with one grain of sand under the edge and you have a
pile of it.

It's not going to kill you if it breaks. It only breaks in rare cases.
Life has enough stresses, pinball glass shouldn't be one of them.

Kirb
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 2:26:05 PM

Ok, I'm going to go out on limb here. I know the safety police will be
listening. My first ever pin came to me with standard glass. One sad
day, I was working in my attic and fell through the ceiling. Right
above the pinball machine. The glass broke neatly into three big
pieces. I was not injured by the glass, though I know I was lucky.
After I repaired the machine, I replaced the glass with standard glass
from the glass shop. I think I paid $11. I think I'd rather pick up
three big pieces with gloves as opposed to vacumming thousands of
little cubes.

Jerry
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 2:42:19 PM

MrWurm wrote:
> Ok, I'm going to go out on limb here. I know the safety police will be
> listening. My first ever pin came to me with standard glass. One sad
> day, I was working in my attic and fell through the ceiling. Right
> above the pinball machine. The glass broke neatly into three big
> pieces. I was not injured by the glass, though I know I was lucky.
> After I repaired the machine, I replaced the glass with standard glass
> from the glass shop. I think I paid $11. I think I'd rather pick up
> three big pieces with gloves as opposed to vacumming thousands of
> little cubes.
>
> Jerry

I'm not sure what about the above is the worst part of the story- not
replacing plate glass with tempered, falling through the ceiling,
breaking said plate glass because you fell through the ceiling, BUYING
a new piece of plate glass that you just broke, or thinking that the
cleanup is the biggest problem.

Chances are that the glass would not have broke if it was tempered in
the first place.

Kirb
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 2:52:50 PM

Jerry, were you hiding behind the door when they were passing
out the brains? So let me get this straight... You're lazy.
Really lazy. And dumb as a bag of nails. Because you would
rather pick up 3 pieces of BIG SHARP glass that could have
easily IMPALED YOUR DUMB ASS as you fell through the ceiling
and killed you. This instead of spending 10 minutes with a
vacuum picking up lots of chicklet glass chunks. This is why
Darwin is my hero.

MrWurm wrote:
> Ok, I'm going to go out on limb here. I know the safety police will be
> listening. My first ever pin came to me with standard glass. One sad
> day, I was working in my attic and fell through the ceiling. Right
> above the pinball machine. The glass broke neatly into three big
> pieces. I was not injured by the glass, though I know I was lucky.
> After I repaired the machine, I replaced the glass with standard glass
> from the glass shop. I think I paid $11. I think I'd rather pick up
> three big pieces with gloves as opposed to vacumming thousands of
> little cubes.
>
> Jerry
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 2:58:15 PM

c...@provide.net wrote:
> Jerry, were you hiding behind the door when they were passing
> out the brains? So let me get this straight... You're lazy.
> Really lazy. And dumb as a bag of nails. Because you would
> rather pick up 3 pieces of BIG SHARP glass that could have
> easily IMPALED YOUR DUMB ASS as you fell through the ceiling
> and killed you. This instead of spending 10 minutes with a
> vacuum picking up lots of chicklet glass chunks. This is why
> Darwin is my hero.

This from a guy who chooses the oddest things to make a boat out of....

Kirb

(actually, he is cheap AND lazy since he was proud to spend $11 on a
new piece of plate glass instead of $25)
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 3:28:41 PM

I only use plate in mine. Never a problem. Airballs, moving, shipping,
etc. I even have plate glass windows in my house, and sliding
dividers in a hutch made out of plate (factory made).

Cleaning up after a broken tempered sheet is way more than just
vacumming up. It breaks in to tiny shards that get into all the
switches. You can't get all the tiny flakes out of a game without darn
near shopping it, and if you don't you need to wear gloves when cleaning
the playfield as these small pieces love to get into your finger
tips....from my experience anyway.

An exploding tempered sheet will cut your hands a small amount, at least
the last one I had explode did to mine. Now, pulling the playfield
glass out with gloves wether tempered or not is a bit of smart
insurance. I think all the tempered glass police here are just way over
the top.

I don't bang on the playfield glass with my hand while I play, nor have
kids.

I refuse to be scared to open windows either.

My .02

- David K.

MrWurm wrote:
> Ok, I'm going to go out on limb here. I know the safety police will be
> listening. My first ever pin came to me with standard glass. One sad
> day, I was working in my attic and fell through the ceiling. Right
> above the pinball machine. The glass broke neatly into three big
> pieces. I was not injured by the glass, though I know I was lucky.
> After I repaired the machine, I replaced the glass with standard glass
> from the glass shop. I think I paid $11. I think I'd rather pick up
> three big pieces with gloves as opposed to vacumming thousands of
> little cubes.
>
> Jerry

Anonymous
September 12, 2005 3:30:19 PM

Where do you get tempered glass for $25? I replaced one on a machine on
location here in Southern Oregon and the cheapest I could get was $65.

- David K.

kirb wrote:

> c...@provide.net wrote:
>
>>Jerry, were you hiding behind the door when they were passing
>>out the brains? So let me get this straight... You're lazy.
>>Really lazy. And dumb as a bag of nails. Because you would
>>rather pick up 3 pieces of BIG SHARP glass that could have
>>easily IMPALED YOUR DUMB ASS as you fell through the ceiling
>>and killed you. This instead of spending 10 minutes with a
>>vacuum picking up lots of chicklet glass chunks. This is why
>>Darwin is my hero.
>

> This from a guy who chooses the oddest things to make a boat out of....
>
> Kirb
>
> (actually, he is cheap AND lazy since he was proud to spend $11 on a
> new piece of plate glass instead of $25)

Anonymous
September 12, 2005 3:32:07 PM

Wow, these reactions are more harsh than I expected. So, automobiles
have tempered glass, but most other glass around the home is the
non-tempered 'single strength' variety (windows) (patio doors). Why
are we more concerned about pinball glass than other glass panes ? I
also participate in the aquarium hobby. All good quality aquariums are
single strength 'non tempered' glass. Only the cheap ones have either
tempered bottoms or tempered on bottom and all sides. I am told they do
this only to reduce shipping weight by substituting thinner tempered
glass for the heavy, thick gauge glass used on expensive tanks. I'm
not trying to be argumentative, but maybe you guys can help me
understand this.

Also, I've seen a few kids and one or two adults walk into patio doors
that they thought were open. None of these broke, but there was the
opportunity. As far as I know, these are not safety glass. So, again,
why tempered in a pinball machine and not for a patio door?

Jerry
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 3:48:29 PM

On 12 Sep 2005 11:32:07 -0700, "MrWurm" <webwurm@direcway.com> wrote:

[...]

>Also, I've seen a few kids and one or two adults walk into patio doors
>that they thought were open. None of these broke, but there was the
>opportunity. As far as I know, these are not safety glass. So, again,
>why tempered in a pinball machine and not for a patio door?

Built a house lately? We did, and our house has four glass patio
doors. All are tempered as required by code.
September 12, 2005 3:49:10 PM

MrWurm wrote:

> Also, I've seen a few kids and one or two adults walk into patio doors
> that they thought were open. None of these broke, but there was the
> opportunity. As far as I know, these are not safety glass. So, again,
> why tempered in a pinball machine and not for a patio door?

A friend's sliding patio door was broken in a move, clearly tempered
glass.

Is there an easy way to check? Without breaking the glass? I have a
sliding patio door as well as a couple of storm doors. I'd certainly
like to have tempered in each...

But if I remember physics class well enough, glass is weakest when
tapped on edge.

-Sandro
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 4:07:35 PM

David K. wrote:
> Where do you get tempered glass for $25? I replaced one on a machine on
> location here in Southern Oregon and the cheapest I could get was $65.
>
> - David K.

I bought them from a bulk buy or from a dealer at a show. Maybe I paid
$35 for one, I don't remember.

You pay more at a glass shop (~$50)

Kirb
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 4:13:25 PM

MrWurm wrote:
> Wow, these reactions are more harsh than I expected. So, automobiles
> have tempered glass, but most other glass around the home is the
> non-tempered 'single strength' variety (windows) (patio doors). Why
> are we more concerned about pinball glass than other glass panes ? I
> also participate in the aquarium hobby. All good quality aquariums are
> single strength 'non tempered' glass. Only the cheap ones have either
> tempered bottoms or tempered on bottom and all sides. I am told they do
> this only to reduce shipping weight by substituting thinner tempered
> glass for the heavy, thick gauge glass used on expensive tanks. I'm
> not trying to be argumentative, but maybe you guys can help me
> understand this.

Doors are going to be tempered in the last 20-25 years. Windows might
not be, but when is the last time you fell through a window? Aquariums
are not tempered? Are you sure? Even if they are not they are SO thick
that it isn't a problem.

Kirb
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 4:25:09 PM

On 12 Sep 2005 11:49:10 -0700, "sandro" <sandro.fouche@gmail.com>
wrote:

[...]

>Is there an easy way to check? Without breaking the glass? I have a
>sliding patio door as well as a couple of storm doors. I'd certainly
>like to have tempered in each...

Usually there is a manufacturer and a code in one corner that you can
track down to see. If you're lucky it will say "tempered" somewhere on
the glass.
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 4:38:33 PM

Yes Kirb, I am sure about the aquariums. Many folks bore holes in
their aquariums and install bulk head fittings for plumbing. Tempered
glass would shatter if you tried to drill it. Its only the cheapy
tanks that use tempered glass.
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 5:45:59 PM

That doesn't sound like properly tempered glass to me. Yes it's a shock to
have one explode into smithereens in your hands, (I've had it happen) but
I've never seen shards and never been cut. I've heard of experiments to test
tempered versus not but I do think falling through a ceiling is taking
testing a little too far ;-)

GRY

"David K." <pinballNOSPAM@bigweenie.com> wrote in message
news:D g4hco0ng9@news4.newsguy.com...

> I only use plate in mine. Never a problem. Airballs, moving, shipping,
> etc. I even have plate glass windows in my house, and sliding dividers in
> a hutch made out of plate (factory made).
>
> Cleaning up after a broken tempered sheet is way more than just vacumming
> up. It breaks in to tiny shards that get into all the switches. You
> can't get all the tiny flakes out of a game without darn near shopping it,
> and if you don't you need to wear gloves when cleaning the playfield as
> these small pieces love to get into your finger tips....from my experience
> anyway.
>
> An exploding tempered sheet will cut your hands a small amount, at least
> the last one I had explode did to mine. Now, pulling the playfield glass
> out with gloves wether tempered or not is a bit of smart insurance. I
> think all the tempered glass police here are just way over the top.
>
> I don't bang on the playfield glass with my hand while I play, nor have
> kids.
>
> I refuse to be scared to open windows either.
>
> My .02
>
> - David K.
>

> MrWurm wrote:
>> Ok, I'm going to go out on limb here. I know the safety police will be
>> listening. My first ever pin came to me with standard glass. One sad
>> day, I was working in my attic and fell through the ceiling. Right
>> above the pinball machine. The glass broke neatly into three big
>> pieces. I was not injured by the glass, though I know I was lucky.
>> After I repaired the machine, I replaced the glass with standard glass
>> from the glass shop. I think I paid $11. I think I'd rather pick up
>> three big pieces with gloves as opposed to vacumming thousands of
>> little cubes.
>>
>> Jerry

September 12, 2005 5:49:55 PM

You might want to consider how you will feel if while handling the full
sheet of glass while out the machine, it breaks and your loss of grip causes
a large jagged shard to do a Braveheart(disembowelment) on your mid section.
Or, perhaps open a large artery on your leg or arm--they really do spurt.

I would much rather pick up all the little pieces than lay on the floor
bleeding to death wondering if the 911 folks are going to get to me in time.

Only use tempered glass on pinball machines. Anything else is negligence.
Imo.

Otto

CARGPB11

"MrWurm" <webwurm@direcway.com> wrote in message
> I replaced the glass with standard glass
> from the glass shop. I think I paid $11. I think I'd rather pick up
> three big pieces with gloves as opposed to vacumming thousands of
> little cubes.
September 12, 2005 6:40:49 PM

Because we have to regularily remove and handle the sheet of glass in order
to maintain the pin.

?Why
> are we more concerned about pinball glass than other glass panes ?
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 7:23:46 PM

The small cubes that tempered breaks into still have very sharp edges.
I am not fast enough in the reflex department to stop putting holding
pressure from my fingers on the glass when it exploded, leaving me
pressing on a couple of the small cubes between thumb and index fingers.

- David K.

Ceegary wrote:
> That doesn't sound like properly tempered glass to me. Yes it's a shock to
> have one explode into smithereens in your hands, (I've had it happen) but
> I've never seen shards and never been cut. I've heard of experiments to test
> tempered versus not but I do think falling through a ceiling is taking
> testing a little too far ;-)
>
> GRY
>
> "David K." <pinballNOSPAM@bigweenie.com> wrote in message
> news:D g4hco0ng9@news4.newsguy.com...
>
>>I only use plate in mine. Never a problem. Airballs, moving, shipping,
>>etc. I even have plate glass windows in my house, and sliding dividers in
>>a hutch made out of plate (factory made).
>>
>>Cleaning up after a broken tempered sheet is way more than just vacumming
>>up. It breaks in to tiny shards that get into all the switches. You
>>can't get all the tiny flakes out of a game without darn near shopping it,
>>and if you don't you need to wear gloves when cleaning the playfield as
>>these small pieces love to get into your finger tips....from my experience
>>anyway.
>>
>>An exploding tempered sheet will cut your hands a small amount, at least
>>the last one I had explode did to mine. Now, pulling the playfield glass
>>out with gloves wether tempered or not is a bit of smart insurance. I
>>think all the tempered glass police here are just way over the top.
>>
>>I don't bang on the playfield glass with my hand while I play, nor have
>>kids.
>>
>>I refuse to be scared to open windows either.
>>
>>My .02
>>
>>- David K.
>>

>>MrWurm wrote:
>>
>>>Ok, I'm going to go out on limb here. I know the safety police will be
>>>listening. My first ever pin came to me with standard glass. One sad
>>>day, I was working in my attic and fell through the ceiling. Right
>>>above the pinball machine. The glass broke neatly into three big
>>>pieces. I was not injured by the glass, though I know I was lucky.
>>>After I repaired the machine, I replaced the glass with standard glass
>>>from the glass shop. I think I paid $11. I think I'd rather pick up
>>>three big pieces with gloves as opposed to vacumming thousands of
>>>little cubes.
>>>
>>>Jerry

Anonymous
September 12, 2005 10:54:25 PM

Having formerly done factory work assembling both tempered and
non-tempered (annealed) windows, more often than not, very bad things
happen when non-tempered glass breaks while handling. I guess you could
use a laminated safety glass (think auto windshield) if you wanted to
pay the price. This way if it did break, it would make for easy
clean-up and no loss of life or limb.

chris
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 11:12:05 PM

> How can you tell the difference in tempered or plate?

One way is to put it in sunlight and wear some polorized sunglasses.
You can see the tempered spots in the glass in most cases.

Kirb
September 13, 2005 12:53:13 AM

Wear any decent pair of polarized sunglasses, & you'll see a "rainbow"
effect on tempered glass, still makes me do a double-take on the road
sometimes :)

-Massachusetts Bruce

"sandro" <sandro.fouche@gmail.com> wrote in message

> MrWurm wrote:
>
>> Also, I've seen a few kids and one or two adults walk into patio doors
>> that they thought were open. None of these broke, but there was the
>> opportunity. As far as I know, these are not safety glass. So, again,
>> why tempered in a pinball machine and not for a patio door?
>>

> A friend's sliding patio door was broken in a move, clearly tempered
> glass.
>
> Is there an easy way to check? Without breaking the glass? I have a
> sliding patio door as well as a couple of storm doors. I'd certainly
> like to have tempered in each...
>
> But if I remember physics class well enough, glass is weakest when
> tapped on edge.
>
> -Sandro

Anonymous
September 13, 2005 1:36:10 AM

The first thing they taught me on my first day as a repair tech at Leisure &
Allied was *never ever* stand a playfield glass on a cement floor. I was also
told that if nothing else was handy, rest the glass on the beer seal on the
lockdown bar.

"skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> I've had three (technically 2) blow up on me in the past two years.
>
> 1st was from a TV/Entertainment systems (not really a pinball but the overall
> effect when it blows it the same)
> I barely touched it to cement garage floor and BOOM.
>
> You would not believe the mess and how many little pieces of glass end up ALL
> over the place. You still be finding pieces weeks/months later.
>
> 2nd was from a Fish Tales (I still find little bit of glass here and there
> every I 'shop' it)
> This one just went off in my hands (temperature?)
>
> 3rd was from a F14 but not near the game.
> Also touched it to concrete floor.
>
> You never get used to the experience. At least not after 3 times.
>
> I think it has allot to do with how old the glass is and if there are any
> existing defects.
>
> There are built in stresses in the glass and if there is a small crack, chip,
> ding, whatever....there is a higher likely hood of 'explosion'
>
> But, I usually have the glass out of one machine or another every week
> still.......
>

> "raptor68_428" <raptor68_428_nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> This may have been tossed around (I'm sure it has), but I really don't like
>> pulling the large sheet of tempered glass out of my early SS Bally games
>> when I work on them. Scares the daylights out of me. Has anyone tried
>> something else (I was thinking Lexan)?
>>
>> Just a thought.

Anonymous
September 13, 2005 1:49:27 AM

I've foundcleaning up tempered much easier, because there is not a lot of
blood.
"David K." <pinballNOSPAM@bigweenie.com> wrote in message
news:D g4hco0ng9@news4.newsguy.com...

> I only use plate in mine. Never a problem. Airballs, moving, shipping,
> etc. I even have plate glass windows in my house, and sliding
> dividers in a hutch made out of plate (factory made).
>
> Cleaning up after a broken tempered sheet is way more than just
> vacumming up. It breaks in to tiny shards that get into all the
> switches. You can't get all the tiny flakes out of a game without darn
> near shopping it, and if you don't you need to wear gloves when cleaning
> the playfield as these small pieces love to get into your finger
> tips....from my experience anyway.
>
> An exploding tempered sheet will cut your hands a small amount, at least
> the last one I had explode did to mine. Now, pulling the playfield
> glass out with gloves wether tempered or not is a bit of smart
> insurance. I think all the tempered glass police here are just way over
> the top.
>
> I don't bang on the playfield glass with my hand while I play, nor have
> kids.
>
> I refuse to be scared to open windows either.
>
> My .02
>
> - David K.
>

> MrWurm wrote:
> > Ok, I'm going to go out on limb here. I know the safety police will be
> > listening. My first ever pin came to me with standard glass. One sad
> > day, I was working in my attic and fell through the ceiling. Right
> > above the pinball machine. The glass broke neatly into three big
> > pieces. I was not injured by the glass, though I know I was lucky.
> > After I repaired the machine, I replaced the glass with standard glass
> > from the glass shop. I think I paid $11. I think I'd rather pick up
> > three big pieces with gloves as opposed to vacumming thousands of
> > little cubes.
> >
> > Jerry

Anonymous
September 13, 2005 3:30:22 AM

"raptor68_428" <raptor68_428_nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in

> This may have been tossed around (I'm sure it has), but I really don't
> like pulling the large sheet of tempered glass out of my early SS
> Bally games when I work on them. Scares the daylights out of me. Has
> anyone tried something else (I was thinking Lexan)?
>
> Just a thought.

Wow, thanks for all the input. I really don't know what's in either of
mine. I like the tempered glass idea myself. Both my 8-ball and SnS glasses
are in less than desirable shape (8-ball's is livable) - SnS actually has a
line cut 3/4 of the way up, so is very annoying. I think I'll skip the
Lexan...

How can you tell the difference in tempered or plate?

btw, I place the glass on 2 sawhorses with pads on top - horses close
together...
September 16, 2005 11:34:38 PM

it's ok, he's a gonna use WD40 on the glass.

--
billb
September 16, 2005 11:35:15 PM

that's what i was thinking, i paid 40 or something.

--
billb
news:D g4hfq1ng9@news4.newsguy.com...

!