T2 profanity eprom

I would like to burn a T2 profanity rom set. I noticed that the parts list
states a 27C040 for the U6 gamerom but this seems to be double the size of
the profantiy (nasty) gamerom I got from ipdb ?
What eprom is required to burn the U6 ?

You need a 27c020 and a 27c010

The CPU ROM programs on the 27c020 and you need to replace U14 on the sound
board with the 27c010. If the U15 and U18 are not already at level L-3, I'd
upgrade those, too. That would require 2 more 27c010s.

The version # on the CPU ROM is a P- revision, so that's probably why it
uses a 2 meg eprom when L-8 uses a 4 meg eprom.

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"pinball" <pninja005@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I would like to burn a T2 profanity rom set. I noticed that the parts list
>states a 27C040 for the U6 gamerom but this seems to be double the size of
>the profantiy (nasty) gamerom I got from ipdb ?
> What eprom is required to burn the U6 ?

Thanks for your quick reply.

Is it ok if for the gamerom I use a 27c040 and write the image twice ?

"John Wart, jr" <johnwartjr@johnwartjr.com> wrote in message
> You need a 27c020 and a 27c010
>
> The CPU ROM programs on the 27c020 and you need to replace U14 on the
> sound board with the 27c010. If the U15 and U18 are not already at level
> L-3, I'd upgrade those, too. That would require 2 more 27c010s.
>
> The version # on the CPU ROM is a P- revision, so that's probably why it
> uses a 2 meg eprom when L-8 uses a 4 meg eprom.
>
> --
> http://www.myhomegameroom.com
>

> "pinball" <pninja005@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I would like to burn a T2 profanity rom set. I noticed that the parts list
>>states a 27C040 for the U6 gamerom but this seems to be double the size of
>>the profantiy (nasty) gamerom I got from ipdb ?
>> What eprom is required to burn the U6 ?

It should work just fine