Gottlieb Sys1 edge connectors

where is the best/cheapest place to buy these? someone mentioned a name to
me the other day but I forgot it-

--
joseph pond-
www.joepinball.com

Yeah i liked to have some too. I need to make a driver board to MPu
harness. I think $30 for a harness is a rip off! On a 2nd thought if
anyone has a used one I will take it. I have like 4 or 5 and I sold
them on the newsgroup to different people. I was being nice and I
wondered why they were snatched up in any condition within 10 minutes
at $5 + shipping.

It's just the housing is not available anymore. Apparently there are
video game harnesses that can be modified to work.... there's certainly
enough system1 graveyard games to try and get them from. Guy I picked
up a sinbad from says he left 3 sinbads in a bus down in the trenton,
nj area and he thinks they're still there. Anyone near there know of a
bus graveyard he might be talking about?

You've got mail!

mikep28@omuonline.net wrote:
> Yeah i liked to have some too. I need to make a driver board to MPu
> harness. I think $30 for a harness is a rip off! On a 2nd thought if
> anyone has a used one I will take it. I have like 4 or 5 and I sold
> them on the newsgroup to different people. I was being nice and I
> wondered why they were snatched up in any condition within 10 minutes
> at $5 + shipping.

matty

Here you go Joe:

http://www.docentelectronics.com/AmusementGames/Pinball/Gott_PrePinball.htm

--
Thanks,

Matty
404-384-6168
www.PlayPinball.net
Woodstock, GA 30188
"Joe Pinball" <joepinball@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> where is the best/cheapest place to buy these? someone mentioned a name to
> me the other day but I forgot it-
>
> --
> joseph pond-
> www.joepinball.com

If you just want the connectors and contacts - I have several of the sizes:
http://www.greatplainselectronics.com/products.asp?cat=37

-- Ed