NASCAR Sighting in South Florida

I saw a brand new shiny NASCAR yesterday at Jupiter Lanes, on
Maplewood, just off of Indiantown Road in Jupiter, about a mile or two
East of the I-95 exit. They have it sitting right next to LOTR, and
they both seem to be clean and in proper working condition. Games are
usually in pretty nice shape at this location. Sadly, I was there
bowling and could not get a game of pinball in, but I will be back to
try it out sometime later this week. Just wanted to give a heads up to
anyone looking for a NASCAR in South Florida, particularly those in
Palm Beach County.
3 answers Last reply
More about nascar sighting south florida

    Yeah, it was a familt thing. Sam (father in law) loves bowling so he,
    Jeanne (wife) and I bowl every Sunday morning. He actually likes
    bowling so much that he comes along in the evenings if I go to play
    pinball and watches people bowl while I play pinball. It is a perfect
    deal, I get credit with the wife for entertaining Sam, and we are both
    doing what we prefer to do. Sam enjoys pinball, you may remember him
    playing at Ed's party, but he feels it is a waste to put money in a
    machine when we have all the "free" ones at home. Different
    generation, I guess.

    Ron

    Jeff Palmer wrote:
    > "Ron Donohue" <rdonohue@hoyt.org> wrote in message
    > >I saw a brand new shiny NASCAR yesterday at Jupiter Lanes, on
    > > Maplewood, just off of Indiantown Road in Jupiter, about a mile or two
    > > East of the I-95 exit. They have it sitting right next to LOTR, and
    > > they both seem to be clean and in proper working condition. Games are
    > > usually in pretty nice shape at this location. Sadly, I was there
    > > bowling and could not get a game of pinball in, but I will be back to
    > > try it out sometime later this week. Just wanted to give a heads up to
    > > anyone looking for a NASCAR in South Florida, particularly those in
    > > Palm Beach County.
    > >

    > Thanks Ron!
    >
    > You were bowling instead??? :-)
    >
    > Jeff

    Ron,

    You should have at least played a few games and maybe got your initials
    up on it for a few days until Jeff gets there! I sold my Funh*use with
    Jeff's and Ed's initials still on it (from SFLAPE) - and none of mine.

    John

    "Ron Donohue" <rdonohue@hoyt.org> wrote in message
    >I saw a brand new shiny NASCAR yesterday at Jupiter Lanes, on
    > Maplewood, just off of Indiantown Road in Jupiter, about a mile or two
    > East of the I-95 exit. They have it sitting right next to LOTR, and
    > they both seem to be clean and in proper working condition. Games are
    > usually in pretty nice shape at this location. Sadly, I was there
    > bowling and could not get a game of pinball in, but I will be back to
    > try it out sometime later this week. Just wanted to give a heads up to
    > anyone looking for a NASCAR in South Florida, particularly those in
    > Palm Beach County.

    Thanks Ron!

    You were bowling instead??? :-)

    Jeff