NASCAR Sighting in South Florida

Last response: in Video Games
September 12, 2005 10:38:46 AM

I saw a brand new shiny NASCAR yesterday at Jupiter Lanes, on
Maplewood, just off of Indiantown Road in Jupiter, about a mile or two
East of the I-95 exit. They have it sitting right next to LOTR, and
they both seem to be clean and in proper working condition. Games are
usually in pretty nice shape at this location. Sadly, I was there
bowling and could not get a game of pinball in, but I will be back to
try it out sometime later this week. Just wanted to give a heads up to
anyone looking for a NASCAR in South Florida, particularly those in
Palm Beach County.
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 11:58:43 AM

Yeah, it was a familt thing. Sam (father in law) loves bowling so he,
Jeanne (wife) and I bowl every Sunday morning. He actually likes
bowling so much that he comes along in the evenings if I go to play
pinball and watches people bowl while I play pinball. It is a perfect
deal, I get credit with the wife for entertaining Sam, and we are both
doing what we prefer to do. Sam enjoys pinball, you may remember him
playing at Ed's party, but he feels it is a waste to put money in a
machine when we have all the "free" ones at home. Different
generation, I guess.

Ron

Jeff Palmer wrote:
> "Ron Donohue" <rdonohue@hoyt.org> wrote in message
> >I saw a brand new shiny NASCAR yesterday at Jupiter Lanes, on
> > Maplewood, just off of Indiantown Road in Jupiter, about a mile or two
> > East of the I-95 exit. They have it sitting right next to LOTR, and
> > they both seem to be clean and in proper working condition. Games are
> > usually in pretty nice shape at this location. Sadly, I was there
> > bowling and could not get a game of pinball in, but I will be back to
> > try it out sometime later this week. Just wanted to give a heads up to
> > anyone looking for a NASCAR in South Florida, particularly those in
> > Palm Beach County.
> >

> Thanks Ron!
>
> You were bowling instead??? :-)
>
> Jeff
September 12, 2005 12:13:22 PM

Ron,

You should have at least played a few games and maybe got your initials
up on it for a few days until Jeff gets there! I sold my Funh*use with
Jeff's and Ed's initials still on it (from SFLAPE) - and none of mine.

John
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 2:32:49 PM

"Ron Donohue" <rdonohue@hoyt.org> wrote in message
>I saw a brand new shiny NASCAR yesterday at Jupiter Lanes, on
> Maplewood, just off of Indiantown Road in Jupiter, about a mile or two
> East of the I-95 exit. They have it sitting right next to LOTR, and
> they both seem to be clean and in proper working condition. Games are
> usually in pretty nice shape at this location. Sadly, I was there
> bowling and could not get a game of pinball in, but I will be back to
> try it out sometime later this week. Just wanted to give a heads up to
> anyone looking for a NASCAR in South Florida, particularly those in
> Palm Beach County.

Thanks Ron!

You were bowling instead??? :-)

Jeff