So I finally got some cash to buy a laptop with but now I am in a major pickle. I've been eyeing this Acer Aspire AS5745G-3690 for quite some time from newegg now and also this HP DV6tse. My main use for the laptop would be anything and everything involving the internet, music, dvds, word processing, and a lot of Starcraft II. I want portability along with long battery life because I plan on bringing it everywhere I go like school and people's houses. This will be my first laptop, but I already have a desktop at home that is great.
Intel Core i5 450M(2.4GHz) Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.66GHz
Optical Drive DVD Super Multi
Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
Video Memory 1GB DDR3 VRAM
Battery Life 3.5 hours
Weight 5.72 lbs.
Resolution 1366 x 768
HP dv6tse About $1040 taxed/shipped
* Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
* Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-520M Dual Core processor (2.40GHz, 3MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 2.93GHz
* 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 5650 switchable graphics [HDMI, VGA]
* FREE Upgrade to 6GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
* FREE Upgrade to 500GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
* 9 Cell Lithium Ion Battery (over-sized)
* 15.6" diagonal High Definition LED HP Brightview Widescreen Display (1366x768)
* SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
* Backlit Keyboard with Fingerprint Reader
My question is.....do you guys think it would be worth spending about $200++ dollars for.