Your question

Broken printer glass

Tags:
  • Printers
  • Peripherals
  • HP Printers
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
November 27, 2011 10:06:39 PM

Hello, the glass broke on my home all in one HP printer. I hate throwing out things that still work and I don't want to think I have to buy another printer. Isn't there someone smart who knows how to replace the glass and charge me less?

More about : broken printer glass

November 29, 2011 10:59:50 AM

This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Computer Peripherals by Mousemonkey
m
l
November 29, 2011 3:28:21 PM

It will probably cost you more to repair the thing than get a new one unless you have a high-end model.

If you are looking for someone local to you to replace it, post on craigslist or something in the Wanted section.
m
l
Related resources
December 8, 2011 6:02:52 AM

do you mean the scanner glass? if so, you can usually not get parts from HP for their consumer printer range, they simply dont supply them. You could get it replaced by a glazier that could custom make one to fit, but that will cost you and you would have to dismantle the printer and fix the glass back in place to the housing.
m
l
July 18, 2012 10:47:02 AM

carolynd said:
Hello, the glass broke on my home all in one HP printer. I hate throwing out things that still work and I don't want to think I have to buy another printer. Isn't there someone smart who knows how to replace the glass and charge me less?

I am looking for same problem salvation...if u get any idea please tell me too...
m
l
Related resources
!