WTB: New WPC power supply

Where can I get a new power supply for T2 / DM ?
If new ones are not available, anyone have a good used one?

Jack James
ebd@jackdds.com

Power driver board?
Transformer?
Display driver board?

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com

John W. James wrote:
> Where can I get a new power supply for T2 / DM ?
> If new ones are not available, anyone have a good used one?
>
> Jack James
> ebd@jackdds.com

> Where can I get a new power supply for T2 / DM ?
> If new ones are not available, anyone have a good used one?

When you say "power supply" do you mean the power driver board? New ones
are not made yet but are in the works. Used ones can be found on Ebay for
$250-$300ish. Look for burned J115, J120 and J121 headers. Some components
such as the bridge recifiers (BR2 in particular) as well as the +5V
regulator at Q1 can sometimes be faulty as well as some of the drive and
pre-drive transistors.

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

Actually I was looking for the transformer in the cabinet. I was
thinking of swapping a new on into the game and using an old one to set
up a test fixture.

Thanks

Mike Schudel wrote:
>>Where can I get a new power supply for T2 / DM ?
>>If new ones are not available, anyone have a good used one?
>

> When you say "power supply" do you mean the power driver board?

> Actually I was looking for the transformer in the cabinet. I was thinking
> of swapping a new on into the game and using an old one to set up a test
> fixture.

No new transformers. Best bet is to keep your eye open for parted out WPC
games. These do pop up from time to time on Ebay, but they are heavy to
ship, so get ready for that.

Chances are the one you get will be in worse shape than the one you have
now. Sometime you can find an old WPC reimport game with the transformer
and boardset in it for $500 and have everything you need to make a test
fixture.

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

Thanks for the info.
I will look at the other options.

Jack James

Mike Schudel wrote:
>>Actually I was looking for the transformer in the cabinet. I was thinking
>>of swapping a new on into the game and using an old one to set up a test
>>fixture.
>

> No new transformers. Best bet is to keep your eye open for parted out WPC
> games. These do pop up from time to time on Ebay, but they are heavy to
> ship, so get ready for that.

TRENDING THREADS