Twilight Zone Magnet Problems

Hello,

None of my magnets are working on my TZ. I've checked all the cords
and they are connected. Fuses seem okay however I'm going to go over
them again to make sure. Does anyone have any information that can
help me?

Thanks a bunch!

Rob

Power off, pull fuses, check with an ohm meter. LTG :)

"nardo" <r.nardelli@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> None of my magnets are working on my TZ. I've checked all the cords
> and they are connected. Fuses seem okay however I'm going to go over
> them again to make sure. Does anyone have any information that can
> help me?
>
> Thanks a bunch!
>
> Rob

The magnets only catch a ball if the Spiral lane lamps are lit. Then
the optos in the lanes have to tell the machine "the ball's coming, so
grab aholt!"

-cody
CARGPB#4

nardo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> None of my magnets are working on my TZ. I've checked all the cords
> and they are connected. Fuses seem okay however I'm going to go over
> them again to make sure. Does anyone have any information that can
> help me?
>
> Thanks a bunch!
>
> Rob

Rob,

It may not be your magnets.......they may be fine.
If your optos are not sensing the ball the magnets
just will not trigger.

Test the magnets in setup to see if they work, test the
optos in switch test.

Good luck,
Mike

nardo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> None of my magnets are working on my TZ. I've checked all the cords
> and they are connected. Fuses seem okay however I'm going to go over
> them again to make sure. Does anyone have any information that can
> help me?
>
> Thanks a bunch!
>
> Rob

Also make sure the fuse unerneath the PF is oke.

--
Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards
Hans Balk

> Rob,
>
> It may not be your magnets.......they may be fine.
> If your optos are not sensing the ball the magnets
> just will not trigger.
>
> Test the magnets in setup to see if they work, test the
> optos in switch test.
>
> Good luck,
> Mike
>

> nardo wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > None of my magnets are working on my TZ. I've checked all the cords
> > and they are connected. Fuses seem okay however I'm going to go over
> > them again to make sure. Does anyone have any information that can
> > help me?
> >
> > Thanks a bunch!
> >
> > Rob

TRENDING THREADS