TREO 650 GSM

January 3, 2005 2:23:21 PM

Does anyone know when it will be available?

More about : treo 650 gsm

Anonymous
January 5, 2005 11:55:23 PM

Spingelli wrote:

> Does anyone know when it will be available?
Check the discussion page of http://www.treocentral.com
Zane
Anonymous
January 14, 2005 9:54:33 PM

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 20:55:23 GMT, Zane Vandiver <zvan@sbcglobal.net>
spewed:
>> Does anyone know when it will be available?
>Check the discussion page of http://www.treocentral.com
>Zane

Jeez, don't ya hate that?!

Last I heard was March.
I'd called Palm in Dec. and they had said "hopefully before Christmas".
Obviously, that didn't happen.
But, it's possible it'll be before March is what I'm sayin.
I'm not holding my breath though.
Frankly I'd rather see them get the bugs out this time first before
releasing it, so I'm not too pissed if that's what they're doing.

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting too though, since my 600 is squirreled
from being dropped. Has even more inexplicable bugs than before now, plus
the real dealbreaker of only ringing when it feels like it :(

For email response, or CC, please mailto:see.my.sig.4.addr(at)bigfoot.com.
Yeah, it's really a real address :)
!