Inspiron 7500 keyboard AZERTY - where to get a replacement?

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,be.forsale.comp.hardware,be.comp.hardware (More info?)

Hi,

I have a keyboard where some keys do not funtion anymore, due to usage.
Anyone can offer me a replacement for a fair price?

--
Replies in the same thread please
Windows 98 links to solutions

    Best bet is eBay. I found a keyboard for my I5000 there.

    Mike

    "Jake" <me@home.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a keyboard where some keys do not funtion anymore, due to usage.
    > Anyone can offer me a replacement for a fair price?
    >
    > --
    > Replies in the same thread please
    > Windows 98 links to solutions
    > http://jake98.no-ip.info
    > Best Regards
    > Jake
  2. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,be.forsale.comp.hardware,be.comp.hardware (More info?)

    I am familiar with this vendor, he has quality products. Here is the ebay
    link
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=51155&item=3491696393&rd=1

    "Jake" <me@home.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a keyboard where some keys do not funtion anymore, due to usage.
    > Anyone can offer me a replacement for a fair price?
    >
    > --
    > Replies in the same thread please
    > Windows 98 links to solutions
    > http://jake98.no-ip.info
    > Best Regards
    > Jake
  3. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,be.forsale.comp.hardware,be.comp.hardware (More info?)

    Hi Bill Mills,

    > I am familiar with this vendor, he has quality products. Here is the ebay
    > link
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=51155&item=3491696393&rd=1

    Thanks for reply, there is one little detail: it has to be AZERTY type
    European Belgian or French layout

    Original Msg:

    > > I have a keyboard where some keys do not funtion anymore, due to usage.
    > > Anyone can offer me a replacement for a fair price?

    --
    Replies in the same thread please
    Windows 98 links to solutions
    http://jake98.no-ip.info
    Best Regards
    Jake

    Hi Mike Marquis,

    > Best bet is eBay. I found a keyboard for my I5000 there.
    >
    > Mike

    Needs to be an AZERTY type
    Thanks

    --
    Replies in the same thread please
    Windows 98 links to solutions
    http://jake98.no-ip.info
    Best Regards
    Jake
  5. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,be.forsale.comp.hardware,be.comp.hardware (More info?)

    CompUSA

    Rocky

    "Jake" <me@home.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a keyboard where some keys do not funtion anymore, due to usage.
    > Anyone can offer me a replacement for a fair price?
    >
    > --
    > Replies in the same thread please
    > Windows 98 links to solutions
    > http://jake98.no-ip.info
    > Best Regards
    > Jake
  6. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,be.forsale.comp.hardware,be.comp.hardware (More info?)

    Sorry - at first I didn't catch that you were referring to a laptop.

    Rocky

    "Rocket J. Squirrel" <rocky@bullwinkle.com> wrote in message
    > CompUSA
    >
    > Rocky
    >
    > "Jake" <me@home.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I have a keyboard where some keys do not funtion anymore, due to usage.
    > > Anyone can offer me a replacement for a fair price?
    > >
    > > --
    > > Replies in the same thread please
    > > Windows 98 links to solutions
    > > http://jake98.no-ip.info
    > > Best Regards
    > > Jake

Dell Hardware Inspiron Keyboards Computers Product