Inspiron 7500 keyboard AZERTY - where to get a replacement?

jake

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,be.forsale.comp.hardware,be.comp.hardware (More info?)

Hi,

I have a keyboard where some keys do not funtion anymore, due to usage.
Anyone can offer me a replacement for a fair price?

--
Replies in the same thread please
Windows 98 links to solutions

Best bet is eBay. I found a keyboard for my I5000 there.

Mike

"Jake" <me@home.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a keyboard where some keys do not funtion anymore, due to usage.
> Anyone can offer me a replacement for a fair price?
>
> --
> Replies in the same thread please
> Windows 98 links to solutions
> http://jake98.no-ip.info
> Best Regards
> Jake

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,be.forsale.comp.hardware,be.comp.hardware (More info?)

I am familiar with this vendor, he has quality products. Here is the ebay
link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=51155&item=3491696393&rd=1

"Jake" <me@home.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a keyboard where some keys do not funtion anymore, due to usage.
> Anyone can offer me a replacement for a fair price?
>
> --
> Replies in the same thread please
> Windows 98 links to solutions
> http://jake98.no-ip.info
> Best Regards
> Jake

jake

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,be.forsale.comp.hardware,be.comp.hardware (More info?)

Hi Bill Mills,

> I am familiar with this vendor, he has quality products. Here is the ebay
> link
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=51155&item=3491696393&rd=1

Thanks for reply, there is one little detail: it has to be AZERTY type
European Belgian or French layout

Original Msg:

> > I have a keyboard where some keys do not funtion anymore, due to usage.
> > Anyone can offer me a replacement for a fair price?

--
Replies in the same thread please
Windows 98 links to solutions
http://jake98.no-ip.info
Best Regards
Jake

jake

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2001

Hi Mike Marquis,

> Best bet is eBay. I found a keyboard for my I5000 there.
>
> Mike

Needs to be an AZERTY type
Thanks

--
Replies in the same thread please
Windows 98 links to solutions
http://jake98.no-ip.info
Best Regards
Jake

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,be.forsale.comp.hardware,be.comp.hardware (More info?)

CompUSA

Rocky

"Jake" <me@home.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a keyboard where some keys do not funtion anymore, due to usage.
> Anyone can offer me a replacement for a fair price?
>
> --
> Replies in the same thread please
> Windows 98 links to solutions
> http://jake98.no-ip.info
> Best Regards
> Jake

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,be.forsale.comp.hardware,be.comp.hardware (More info?)

Sorry - at first I didn't catch that you were referring to a laptop.

Rocky