Palm IIIxe 4 Sale.

January 3, 2005 8:47:48 PM

I have a Palm IIIxe for sale. It is in good condition and the only
concern
that keeps it from being in excellent condition is that the stylus is a
bit
loose in its holder.

Palm IIIxe info:
8MB memory
Grayscale, 160 by 160 pixels
16 MHz Motorola 68328 Dragonball
Operating system is Palm OS 3.5
Operates on 2 AAA batteries that last up to two month's

Includes Quickstart manual, Protective flip cover, Stylus, and HotSync
cradle. I do not have the original Palm Desktop software CD-ROM. The Palm

Desktop Software can be downloaded from:

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/downloads/win_desktop...

For more detailed information on the Palm IIIxe:
http://www.palmone.com/us/support/palm3xe/

Asking $50.00 (Includes shipping in continental US).

If interested, please do not post to group. Contact me directly at
rbird2@peoplepc.com

Thank you,
Rodger

More about : palm iiixe sale

Anonymous
January 5, 2005 1:35:45 AM

Rodger N. Bird wrote:

> I have a Palm IIIxe for sale. [....]
> Asking $50.00 (Includes shipping in continental US).

That's more than i paid for my Treo 90.... Get real.

Regards,
Oliver
!