File and Print Sharing over DMZ

Hi there all. Sorry if this was posted before, I didn't
see it anywhere.

I'm running into restrictions with File and Print Sharing
with my DMZ system. Here's the layout

DMZ: Windows XP SP1 Desktop
LAN:
1) Windows XP SP1 Laptop
2) Windows 2000 Desktop

Now, of course, my DMZ pc has no problem connecting to
shares and/or pinging the LAN pcs, but nothing on my LAN
can ping or share items off of my DMZ pc. I don't see
and settings in the web configuration that allow me to
specify allowing all LAN->DMZ traffic. Is this feature
just NOT supported? Will the LAN never see the DMZ? Or
are there some settings hidden somewhere that I'm not
seeing?

Thanks!

Nah, you've got something else wrong there. My Exchange server is in a DMZ
and I can PING it, RDP into it, access shares... I even have a batch file
that copies the nightly Exchange backup from the DMZ server to the local
"LAN box" I'm typing this up on.

"rob lankey" <rob_lankey@hotmail.com> wrote in message

[original post clipped]

I would check for a firewall (or ICF) running in the DMZed
computer.