processor and vid card

G

Hi folks, gotta question here. I am wondering how fast of a processor is required to take full advantage of the ati x850xt vid card I am wanting to buy. Is a amd64 3200 winchester fast enough, or does it need to beOC'd, or do I need someting faster all together? I was wanting to put it on a DFI nf4 UT ultra-d mobo with 2x512mb patriot pc3200 xblk RAM. What do you think?

<font color=green> Woohoo!! I am officially a <b> Newbie </b>!! </font color=green>

G

Sweet :cool:

<font color=green> Woohoo!! I am officially a <b> Newbie </b>!! </font color=green>

G

Thankee :smile: Sigh, if only i could get my tax return back...

<font color=green> Woohoo!! I am officially a <b> Journeyman </b>!! </font color=green>

G

LoL ok will do

<font color=green> Woohoo!! I am officially a <b> Journeyman </b>!! </font color=green>

G

BTW, I assume you got your stuff? congrats man :smile:

G

I've never heard of that here in the states, some tax firms offer a loan on your return after you file with them, but it's usually a rip off. Anywho, taxes are away yesterday so in 2 to 3 weeks will have a check (groan).