I have to sell my Gottlieb Rescue 911 because of family issues.
Compleatly shopped out. Playfield torn down and cleaned and rebuilt.
Has no wear on playfield. Perfect DMD with no burn-in. Waxed and
polished. New mirror finished balls and new rubbers. Newest roms
installed. Very good cond. Plug and play. Part of my own collection.
Plays very fast. 1st $1000 takes it. Needs to go ASAP.

Thanks...Dave

This game is in very nice shape, I have seen and played it a few
times.. Great price for it, if I could fit another I would snag it!

Wicked nice machine in awesome shape. Checked it out when picking up a
different project machine.

Looks brand spanking new!!!