WTB: NOS No Fear Bottom Jaw

BLACKTIGER

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2005

Looking for a NOS or like NOS bottom jaw for skull boy. I do not need
the assembly, just the plastic. Please drop me a line if you have one
for sale. Also, if the have the head, i will consider it as well but I
have a source, but have not yet bought it. I dont want to paint what I
have, to labor intensive and it wont look right, I am sure.

Thanks,

Mike

Got mine from pbr, it was the whole assembly, but i figure if its sold
that way, may as well buy it that way

John

BLACKTIGER

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2005

Yea, I contacted them. they only sell the assembly. I dont need the
assembly and at the price they wanted, I dont need that either. I am
sure its worth it if you have a broken one, bit I just need the plastic
piece.

Thats just it Mike.... They are the only ones that had the jaw
plastic....... ZGood luckk :eek:)

John

John
50 i do believe.. give or take some change :eek:)

John
jdubbbs

How much was the whole assy?

I might have to pick one up :)

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"JDubbbs" <jdubbb@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Thats just it Mike.... They are the only ones that had the jaw
> plastic....... ZGood luckk :eek:)
>

> John

Mike

Splendid

When a piece of plastic is riveted to metal that's a good sign that you
will not find the plastic alone. It is called an assembly and sold that way
unless somebody re-pros them. Good luck, hope you find the lower jaw but you
may want to drop those couple of extra bucks cause who knows how many of
those are left. Get it while they are available.

--
Mike S.
http://www.muddeatr.com