Damn....playfiled GLASS question...replacement..

I try to be careful, I try to be gentle, but for some reason, my
playfiled glass decided to crack. I don;t know if it was the movers
who moved it, or myself when I moved it to my top level of my house,
or if it was because I left the stell ball inside....

I think it was the ball. DAMN!! Live and learn I guess. I was lucky
that the glass just crack, and not shatter.

When I took a close look, the glass actually has 2 layers to it.

So...when I go get a replacement glass for it, should I ask for 2
layers or tempered 1 layer??
31 answers Last reply
More about damn playfiled glass question replacement

    Tempered only.

    Lee

    Yeah...sounds like safety glass. I have always replaced my pins with
    brand new glass when shopping them. I have to be honest, I use regular
    glass, not tempered when shopping them. I have never had a piece
    crack...plus its cheaper than the tempered. The glass guy I deal with
    told me there is no difference in glass strength with regular and
    tempered. He said the tempered is simply heated diffferently when made
    so it is designed to break into smaller pieces. I can see the
    effectiveness with that in a vehicle pending an accident you wouldn't
    want sharp pieces flying towards your face and eyes, but not with pin.
    I would think regular glass would be much easier to clean up, although
    perhaps more sharp....than a million pieces of small tempered
    pieces....I can attest to this when my back Tahoe window broke
    out...there are still pieces that got down in the hatch that
    rattle....drives me crazy...imagine how those pieces would get into the
    cracks of playfield...I would go with regular glass...if it would break
    you just have to use some caution when cleaning up. Plus is very
    unlikely that if the glass does break while playing the game that the
    glass is going to fly in the air and injure someone..more likely it
    will just either crack, shatter, or just put a divit in glass. Just my
    opinion.

    The correct glass for the game is tempered.

    There should be no cracks!

    --
    Fred
    TX

    <ArcadeNO@SPAMshaw.ca> wrote in message news:dt8ci1dfa8ipb7sjgppklm0pg4uuk5s86k@4ax.com...
    > I try to be careful, I try to be gentle, but for some reason, my
    > playfiled glass decided to crack. I don;t know if it was the movers
    > who moved it, or myself when I moved it to my top level of my house,
    > or if it was because I left the stell ball inside....
    >
    > I think it was the ball. DAMN!! Live and learn I guess. I was lucky
    > that the glass just crack, and not shatter.
    >
    > When I took a close look, the glass actually has 2 layers to it.
    >
    > So...when I go get a replacement glass for it, should I ask for 2
    > layers or tempered 1 layer??

    Oh look, a pair of dopes!
    Yea sure when you lean down on a peice of plate glass, crack
    it, and it cuts your hand like swiss cheese, i think you'll
    have a different opinion.

    Tempered glass is installed in games since the late 1960s
    FOR A REASON. Convenience in clean-up was not one of them.
    You don't like picking up lots of harmless glass chickletts
    because your lazy? DARWIN is my friend! Please don't reproduce
    guys, we have enough lazy dumbasses in the world.

    Not to mention the damage a big shard of glass does to
    a playfield.

    Safety glass is two pieces of glass with a plastic sheet
    between them. it's for car windshields. tempered glass breaks
    into a zillion small tiny chickletts for safety reason. Nothing
    more than a full vacuum and no cuts. Tempered is what you
    want for a pinball machine, nothing else. I buy tempered glass for
    $15 a sheet. I suspect even in the backwards nation of canada
    you can buy it there for about the same. Spend the rest of your
    money on a vacuum.

    And the glass guy that told you tempered is not stronger than
    plate glass is also a dumbass. because tempered glass is
    about 10 times stronger than plate when taking a front force
    (edge force is tempered's weakness). Perhaps you should all
    go out for a Labatts and see if you can tip over a pop machine
    for a freebie.

    ArcadeNO@SPAMshaw.ca wrote:
    > Yups..
    >
    > The last thing I want is my glass to shatter into a million small
    > peices. I would rather have long peices to pick out of the game....say
    > 15 or 20 sharp long peices than deal with shopping the entire pinball,
    > removeing all the peices off the playfield....would be a nightmare.
    >
    > Thnaks all...
    >

    > On 12 Sep 2005 19:28:36 -0700, "Roadrunner000" <Roadrunner000@msn.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Yeah...sounds like safety glass. I have always replaced my pins with
    > >brand new glass when shopping them. I have to be honest, I use regular
    > >glass, not tempered when shopping them. I have never had a piece
    > >crack...plus its cheaper than the tempered. The glass guy I deal with
    > >told me there is no difference in glass strength with regular and
    > >tempered. He said the tempered is simply heated diffferently when made
    > >so it is designed to break into smaller pieces. I can see the
    > >effectiveness with that in a vehicle pending an accident you wouldn't
    > >want sharp pieces flying towards your face and eyes, but not with pin.
    > >I would think regular glass would be much easier to clean up, although
    > >perhaps more sharp....than a million pieces of small tempered
    > >pieces....I can attest to this when my back Tahoe window broke
    > >out...there are still pieces that got down in the hatch that
    > >rattle....drives me crazy...imagine how those pieces would get into the
    > >cracks of playfield...I would go with regular glass...if it would break
    > >you just have to use some caution when cleaning up. Plus is very
    > >unlikely that if the glass does break while playing the game that the
    > >glass is going to fly in the air and injure someone..more likely it
    > >will just either crack, shatter, or just put a divit in glass. Just my
    > >opinion.

    Best substitute: nothing.

    It's free and never breaks. Plus, you can hear the pop bumpers
    better...

    df

    LOL!! Man you're really getting your mileage out of these glass posts
    Clay...

    nomad

    I resent your lazy comment dumbass. I suspect your probably fat and
    overweight, but feel the need to push off your guilt by criticizing
    others with your rude comments. I offered an opinion only.
    Constructive criticism is always welcome, but not your rude comments
    Idiots like you are certainly welcome to spend time with your shop vac
    or whatever vacume you find useful for fullfiling your other sexual
    needs to waste time vacuming up thousands of pieces of tempered glass.
    I could care less. Preventing wasted time in cleanup is a smart
    thing..not being lazy. Unlike you, I have better things to do with my
    time. I suspect you eat the chicklets of glass instead of actually
    throwing them away. When I'm done tipping over the vending machine I
    will send the beer to wash down all those chicklets you enjoy eating.
    I'm no glass expert, but the guy who told me about the glass has been
    in the business for over 40 years so I will take his advice over yours.
    Plus he gives me BIG discount! I guess that means I'm not only lazy,
    but cheap too huh?

    Roadrunner000 wrote:
    > I resent your lazy comment dumbass. I suspect your probably fat and
    > overweight, but feel the need to push off your guilt by criticizing
    > others with your rude comments. I offered an opinion only.
    > Constructive criticism is always welcome, but not your rude comments
    > Idiots like you are certainly welcome to spend time with your shop vac
    > or whatever vacume you find useful for fullfiling your other sexual
    > needs to waste time vacuming up thousands of pieces of tempered glass.
    > I could care less. Preventing wasted time in cleanup is a smart
    > thing..not being lazy. Unlike you, I have better things to do with my
    > time. I suspect you eat the chicklets of glass instead of actually
    > throwing them away. When I'm done tipping over the vending machine I
    > will send the beer to wash down all those chicklets you enjoy eating.
    > I'm no glass expert, but the guy who told me about the glass has been
    > in the business for over 40 years so I will take his advice over yours.
    > Plus he gives me BIG discount! I guess that means I'm not only lazy,
    > but cheap too huh?

    Wow! What a cheap ass...

    I'll see you in hell sir, Karl.

    lmao!

    Im pretty sure that would be safety glass. 2 sheets of glass with
    plastic in-between to hold all the bits together if it breaks.
    Dont think its tempered, but dont know for sure...
    /Tim

    wrote:

    >Yeah...sounds like safety glass. I have always replaced my pins with
    >brand new glass when shopping them. I have to be honest, I use regular
    >glass, not tempered when shopping them. I have never had a piece
    >crack...plus its cheaper than the tempered. The glass guy I deal with
    >told me there is no difference in glass strength with regular and
    >tempered. He said the tempered is simply heated diffferently when made
    >so it is designed to break into smaller pieces. I can see the
    >effectiveness with that in a vehicle pending an accident you wouldn't
    >want sharp pieces flying towards your face and eyes, but not with pin.
    >I would think regular glass would be much easier to clean up, although
    >perhaps more sharp....than a million pieces of small tempered
    >pieces....I can attest to this when my back Tahoe window broke
    >out...there are still pieces that got down in the hatch that
    >rattle....drives me crazy...imagine how those pieces would get into the
    >cracks of playfield...I would go with regular glass...if it would break
    >you just have to use some caution when cleaning up. Plus is very
    >unlikely that if the glass does break while playing the game that the
    >glass is going to fly in the air and injure someone..more likely it
    >will just either crack, shatter, or just put a divit in glass. Just my
    >opinion.

    Long sharp pieces cut and peel your playfield a lot worse than all those
    tiny pieces. LTG :)

    > Yups..
    >
    > The last thing I want is my glass to shatter into a million small
    > peices. I would rather have long peices to pick out of the game....say
    > 15 or 20 sharp long peices than deal with shopping the entire pinball,
    > removeing all the peices off the playfield....would be a nightmare.
    >
    > Thnaks all...

    They cut and peel people rather well, too!

    YIKES!! =O

    --
    Fred
    TX

    "Lloyd Olson" <ltg@ssbilliards.com> wrote

    > Long sharp pieces cut and peel your playfield a lot worse than all those
    > tiny pieces. LTG :)
    >
    > <ArcadeNO@SPAMshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > > Yups..
    > >
    > > The last thing I want is my glass to shatter into a million small
    > > peices. I would rather have long peices to pick out of the game....say
    > > 15 or 20 sharp long peices than deal with shopping the entire pinball,
    > > removeing all the peices off the playfield....would be a nightmare.
    > >
    > > Thnaks all...

    How many glasses have you actually broken that you had to pic up the
    pieces out of the machine? Does it happen to you often enough to
    warrant the loss of the extra 15 minutes with a shop vac to clean up?

    You do what you want, "hopefully" someone won't buy one of your
    machines, have their kid cut their arm off with the wrong glass, and
    then the lawyer puts up a witness to attest to WHY tempered was
    switched to and all you have is a 40 year glass guy to rebut.

    Preventing wasted time in cleanup is smart? How many glasses are you
    breaking? Like I said, do what you want, glass guys could be wrong for
    40 years too. Major manufacturer's would NOT make such a move, they
    were cheaper than anybody, if it was not warranted.

    You're right, you are no glass expert, and you've been listening to the
    wrong one for this application. You're actually not lazy, you're being
    cheap above all else.

    I love these people that think plate glass is a good thing
    because it doesn't break into lots of little harmless pieces.
    it gives me a good forum to vent and makes them look, well, dumb.
    Yes you are LAZY and obviously not too bright if you think
    plate glass is the proper thing for a pinball machine. Proper
    spelling is "vacuum" by the way. Not that i'm a good speller,
    but it just shows something about your post.

    It takes maybe 10 minutes to vacuum tempered glass.
    It takes ALL FREAKIN DAY at the local emergency room while
    they remove a big shard of glass from your dumb ass and
    sew you back up! DUH. So you can spend you time "better"
    cleaning up BLOOD instead of glass.

    If you are careful, tempered glass should never break.
    it is edge sensitive, so setting it on edge on a concrete
    floor is dangerous. Use a piece of carpet or a towel.
    also warm hands on very cold glass can cause tempered
    to break.

    I can STAND or SIT on a tempered pinball glass without
    breakage. I can LEAN on plate glass and break that into
    huge dangerous cutting flesh bloody SHARDS of glass.
    But hey if you like YOUR BLOOD all over everything,
    and think it's easier to clean up FLESH and blood than
    little pieces of harmless glass, well it shows how
    smart you really are.

    I'm about 20 pounds overweight by the way. Not bad, and
    i am working on that. i was 30 pounds over, but i'm lost
    a bit.

    Roadrunner000 wrote:
    > I resent your lazy comment dumbass. I suspect your probably fat and
    > overweight, but feel the need to push off your guilt by criticizing
    > others with your rude comments. I offered an opinion only.
    > Constructive criticism is always welcome, but not your rude comments
    > Idiots like you are certainly welcome to spend time with your shop vac
    > or whatever vacume you find useful for fullfiling your other sexual
    > needs to waste time vacuming up thousands of pieces of tempered glass.
    > I could care less. Preventing wasted time in cleanup is a smart
    > thing..not being lazy. Unlike you, I have better things to do with my
    > time. I suspect you eat the chicklets of glass instead of actually
    > throwing them away. When I'm done tipping over the vending machine I
    > will send the beer to wash down all those chicklets you enjoy eating.
    > I'm no glass expert, but the guy who told me about the glass has been
    > in the business for over 40 years so I will take his advice over yours.
    > Plus he gives me BIG discount! I guess that means I'm not only lazy,
    > but cheap too huh?

    Oh yea, here's some info for your dumbass canadian glass man.
    since he seems to be a blithering idiot about glass.
    Tempered glass is SIX TIMES the strength of plate glass.
    Below is how it actually works. Apparently reading for
    canadian glass men who have been "in the business for
    40 years", is purely optional.

    ----
    Toughened glass (aka tempered glass) is made from annealed
    glass via a thermal tempering process. The glass is cut to
    the required size and any required processing (such as
    polishing the edges or drilling holes in the glass)
    is carried out before the toughening process starts.

    The glass is placed onto a roller table, taking it through
    a furnace which heats it to above its annealing point of
    600 °C. The glass is then rapidly cooled with forced draughts
    of air. This rapidly cools the glass surface below its
    annealing point, causing it to harden and contract, while
    the inner portion of the glass remains free to flow for a
    short time. The final contraction of the inner layer
    induces compressive stresses in the surface of the glass
    balanced by tensile stresses in the body of the glass.
    The pattern of cooling can be revealed by observing the
    glass with polarized light.

    Toughened glass is typically 6 times (six times) the
    strength of annealed glass. This is because any surface
    flaws tend to be pressed closed by the retained compressive
    forces, while the core layer remains relatively free of
    the defects which could cause a crack to begin.

    However, this strength comes with a penalty. Due to the
    balanced stresses in the glass, any damage to the glass
    edges will result in the glass shattering into thumbnail
    sized pieces. This is why the glass must be cut to size
    before toughening and cannot be re-worked once toughened.
    Also, ironically, the toughened glass surface is not as
    hard as annealed glass and is more susceptible to scratching.

    Toughened glass is typically used in unframed assemblies
    such as frameless doors and in structurally loaded applications.

    Toughened glass is considered a safety glass due to its
    increased strength and its tendency to shatter in small,
    rounded pieces which are less likely to cause injury.
    --------------------------

    c...@provide.net wrote:
    > I love these people that think plate glass is a good thing
    > because it doesn't break into lots of little harmless pieces.
    > it gives me a good forum to vent and makes them look, well, dumb.
    > Yes you are LAZY and obviously not too bright if you think
    > plate glass is the proper thing for a pinball machine. Proper
    > spelling is "vacuum" by the way. Not that i'm a good speller,
    > but it just shows something about your post.
    >
    > It takes maybe 10 minutes to vacuum tempered glass.
    > It takes ALL FREAKIN DAY at the local emergency room while
    > they remove a big shard of glass from your dumb ass and
    > sew you back up! DUH. So you can spend you time "better"
    > cleaning up BLOOD instead of glass.
    >
    > If you are careful, tempered glass should never break.
    > it is edge sensitive, so setting it on edge on a concrete
    > floor is dangerous. Use a piece of carpet or a towel.
    > also warm hands on very cold glass can cause tempered
    > to break.
    >
    > I can STAND or SIT on a tempered pinball glass without
    > breakage. I can LEAN on plate glass and break that into
    > huge dangerous cutting flesh bloody SHARDS of glass.
    > But hey if you like YOUR BLOOD all over everything,
    > and think it's easier to clean up FLESH and blood than
    > little pieces of harmless glass, well it shows how
    > smart you really are.
    >
    > I'm about 20 pounds overweight by the way. Not bad, and
    > i am working on that. i was 30 pounds over, but i'm lost
    > a bit.
    >
    > Roadrunner000 wrote:
    > > I resent your lazy comment dumbass. I suspect your probably fat and
    > > overweight, but feel the need to push off your guilt by criticizing
    > > others with your rude comments. I offered an opinion only.
    > > Constructive criticism is always welcome, but not your rude comments
    > > Idiots like you are certainly welcome to spend time with your shop vac
    > > or whatever vacume you find useful for fullfiling your other sexual
    > > needs to waste time vacuming up thousands of pieces of tempered glass.
    > > I could care less. Preventing wasted time in cleanup is a smart
    > > thing..not being lazy. Unlike you, I have better things to do with my
    > > time. I suspect you eat the chicklets of glass instead of actually
    > > throwing them away. When I'm done tipping over the vending machine I
    > > will send the beer to wash down all those chicklets you enjoy eating.
    > > I'm no glass expert, but the guy who told me about the glass has been
    > > in the business for over 40 years so I will take his advice over yours.
    > > Plus he gives me BIG discount! I guess that means I'm not only lazy,
    > > but cheap too huh?

    -Best substitute: nothing.
    -It's free and never breaks. Plus, you can hear the pop bumpers
    -better...

    You can make sure that the kickback is always lit this way too.

    Actually I have played with the glass of before, the ball jumped out of
    the playfield instead of whacking the glass and hit my nuts. Adds an
    element of danger to an otherwise safe pastime.

    One footnote to this: I read of one fellow
    some time back, playing his game with the
    playfield glass removed. Everything was fun
    untill an airball jumped up an broke the backglass!!!

    It wasn't just a plain, clear one either.

    (Just the same as taking one in the nads!)

    Fred
    TX
    CARGPB#8
    =============
    seymour-shabow@excite.com wrote:

    > You can make sure that the kickback is always lit this way too.
    >
    > Actually I have played with the glass of before, the ball jumped out of
    > the playfield instead of whacking the glass and hit my nuts. Adds an
    > element of danger to an otherwise safe pastime.

    > The glass guy I deal with
    > told me there is no difference in glass strength with regular and
    > tempered.

    ????

    http://www.alumaxbath.com/tech/tgp.htm

    http://www.dwsdefense.com/terms.html

    I think you need a new glass guy.

    Skeets

    On 2005-09-12 19:50:49 -0700, "ArcadeNO@SPAMshaw.ca"
    <ArcadeNO@SPAMshaw.ca> said:

    > Yups..
    >
    > The last thing I want is my glass to shatter into a million small
    > peices. I would rather have long peices to pick out of the game....say
    > 15 or 20 sharp long peices than deal with shopping the entire pinball,
    > removeing all the peices off the playfield....would be a nightmare.
    >
    > Thnaks all...
    >

    > On 12 Sep 2005 19:28:36 -0700, "Roadrunner000" <Roadrunner000@msn.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Yeah...sounds like safety glass. I have always replaced my pins with
    >> brand new glass when shopping them. I have to be honest, I use regular
    >> glass, not tempered when shopping them. I have never had a piece
    >> crack...plus its cheaper than the tempered. The glass guy I deal with
    >> told me there is no difference in glass strength with regular and
    >> tempered. He said the tempered is simply heated diffferently when made
    >> so it is designed to break into smaller pieces. I can see the
    >> effectiveness with that in a vehicle pending an accident you wouldn't
    >> want sharp pieces flying towards your face and eyes, but not with pin.
    >> I would think regular glass would be much easier to clean up, although
    >> perhaps more sharp....than a million pieces of small tempered
    >> pieces....I can attest to this when my back Tahoe window broke
    >> out...there are still pieces that got down in the hatch that
    >> rattle....drives me crazy...imagine how those pieces would get into the
    >> cracks of playfield...I would go with regular glass...if it would break
    >> you just have to use some caution when cleaning up. Plus is very
    >> unlikely that if the glass does break while playing the game that the
    >> glass is going to fly in the air and injure someone..more likely it
    >> will just either crack, shatter, or just put a divit in glass. Just my
    >> opinion.

    Liability issues aside, plate glass is just way too dangerous for
    pinball games. Please reconsider and use either safety glass or
    tempered. A shop vac will deal with a broken sheet of tempered in very
    short order.

    I have seen people SITTING on playfields (scarry thought!) and would
    never attempt it even on tempered, but if they are sitting on a plate
    glass they could be very seriously injured if it broke! It is certainly
    at least six times weaker than tempered according to a number of web
    sites including:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass#Toughened_glass

    Also, in our shop where we handle over 100 pins a year, the last
    tempered glass was broken about ten years ago...

    John :-#)#
    --
    (Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
    Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call

    I have a glass I purchased at the Pin A Go Go, which I ended up not
    using. You are welcome to have it, free, if you happen to live close
    enough to me to pick it up. I live in Tarzana, CA .
    Bob

    I keep two large sheets of paper towels inside my cabinet and use that
    to hold the glass when I slide it out. This was to prevent putting
    finger prints on the under side of the glass. However, it seems to me
    that this also has the benefit of making sure my hands don't introduce
    a thermal shock.

    I will certainly continue to do that from now on, based on Clay's
    words.

    BTW, I enjoyed TOP3, still watching TOP4.

    Edward Cheung

    >I keep two large sheets of paper towels inside my cabinet
    >and use that to hold the glass when I slide it out.

    I keep two fluffy terry towels near my machines for grabbing and
    lifting glass. I hate fingerprints on the inside of the glass. The
    terry towels insulate the edges of the glass from my hands. After
    having a PF glass explode in my hands and rain down onto my bare feet,
    I am very carefull now. I am also glad that it was tempered glass. I
    was able to walk barefoot across the million pieces of broken glass
    with no injuries at all.

    Anyone who recommends anything other than tempered glass is an idiot.
    I even go so far as to get the watermark on my new glass just to leave
    no questions.

    John

    >>From: c...@provide.net
    >>Oh yea, here's some info for your dumbass canadian glass man.

    You want to take it easy on the stupid Canadian comments, it's uncalled
    for. As a tempered glass using Canadian pinball owner I can agree that
    using plate glass is a stupid idea. But you look just as stupid as he
    does by thinking that the fact he is a Canadian has anything to do with
    is stupidity.

    Adam Becker wrote:
    > >>From: c...@provide.net
    > >>Oh yea, here's some info for your dumbass canadian glass man.
    >
    > You want to take it easy on the stupid Canadian comments, it's uncalled
    > for. As a tempered glass using Canadian pinball owner I can agree that
    > using plate glass is a stupid idea.
    I once saw a post pointing out that picking up a few glass shards off a
    playfield from a glass that was not tempered beat the heck out of
    having to pick up thousands of little fragments off the playfield from
    breakage of a tempered glass. The fellow who posted that had a point
    but I assume the benefit to tempered glass is that it would prevent
    injury to anyone who is removing the glass, and I can't argue with
    that... especially since I once had an Arrowhead bottle explode when
    they were glass and the pieces cut my throat wide open (as well as
    inflicting other major injuries). If my wife wasn't an R.N. I would
    not be around to tell the tale. Tempered glass for me is the only way
    to go.
    Bob

    In a similar thread (maybe this one, I didn't read it all) someone
    posted this:
    I'd rather pick up 1000 little pieces of glass than 1 thumb.
    I loved that quote.

    In the "Lost in the Zone" CD in the "This Old Pinball" series with Norm
    and Shaggy, Shaggy shows how he can afford to buy lots of pins simply
    by using the "diamonds" that he keeps in a bucket. The diamonds, of
    course, are tempered glass nuggets that he handles easily with his
    hands. Those nuggets won't harm the pf on your nice old EM if the
    glass breaks, but what could a sharp shard of regular/safety glass do
    to it?

    I must say, though, Shaggy's nuggets were just plain clear glass. Try
    dropping the backglass on a NGG: you get a festive holiday bucket of
    pretty multicolored tiny nuggets. $150.00 worth of stinking nuggets.

    Al

    Get a life....you take this too serious....you need therapy. By the
    way you can get cut with tempered glass too..it also leaves those tiny
    bits of glass that can get wedged into you skin. Hey if you've been
    cut by glass...buy tempered...its really no big deal. Some of you
    people need to take a chill pill. You act like if someone goes the
    opposite way of your opininon then they are idiots or crazy. I said
    all along its an opininion. Would tempered be safer....sure...but its
    each individuals choice.....good luck losing the next 20lbs. You can
    follow with some plastic surgury to repair the stretch marks you'll
    have.
    By the way I'm not Canadian, although I play and love Hockey. I
    guess being in Law Enforcement I'm not as worried about some glass
    slicing me as I am getting shot at...If the only highlight of your day
    is worring about get cut with your pinball while you shop it
    out....then do what you need to in your life of excitement....LOL

    Hey glassman,

    Where does the shag source $15 Tempered Playfield Sheets?

    > guess being in Law Enforcement I'm not as worried about some glass
    > slicing me as I am getting shot at...If the only highlight of your day
    > is worring about get cut with your pinball while you shop it
    > out....then do what you need to in your life of excitement....LOL

    You will be singing a different tune, when your neighbor (or neighbors
    kid) breaks the glass, gets cut to hell and files a lawsuit. Good
    thing you already know the judges!

    Barry - NY (Backglass@gmail.com) wrote:
    > > guess being in Law Enforcement I'm not as worried about some glass
    > > slicing me as I am getting shot at...If the only highlight of your day
    > > is worring about get cut with your pinball while you shop it
    > > out....then do what you need to in your life of excitement....LOL
    >
    > You will be singing a different tune, when your neighbor (or neighbors
    > kid) breaks the glass, gets cut to hell and files a lawsuit. Good
    > thing you already know the judges!

    I'll take that case... the one on behalf of the kid, I mean. :-)
    Remember, I have a glass to give away that I got at the Pin A Go Go,
    which I assume is tempered... if anyone is interested and lives near
    enough to drop over to my house in Tarzana, CA (and if you don't know
    where that is you don't live close).
    Bob

Games Video Games